Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
US$55
View deal
eDreamsUS$55
PricelineUS$55
Trip.comUS$68
TripadvisorUS$55
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

This is not a stay at hotel, but just a heads up to stay well clear of this hotel in all respects, most of staff are unhelpful and dont pass messages on,thats if u can find a one ,managers seem non existent as they dont reply to you I've been waiting since august for them to reply still nothing ,cant get in touch with their head office ,emailed their operations manager and surprise surprise no reply ,most incompetent company I have ever dealt with.Also as one other review mentioned Nancy on reception extremely rude and abrupt for being front of house absolutely shocking.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank linroth
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Checked in on Monday evening and was greeted by one of the most awful customer service workers I've ever experienced. The Italian woman behind the reception desk (think her name was Nancy as I asked the housekeeper in the morning) was so rude and abrupt with us on check in it made us want to leave. She demanded that we hand over our ID for her to take a photocopy of with no real explanation on why we had to.

We mentioned the awful customer service to the young boy on reception the next morning and so lovely and apologised on behalf of her (which he shouldn't have to do). He offered us a free breakfast to apologise, we didn't take it but it was nice that he wanted to solve the issue. We wish he was on reception for check in.

Really think they need to evaluate who they have behind their reception desk.

Room tip: Avoid the Italian woman behind the reception desk.
1  Thank JamesMcIn
Reviewed 22 September 2020

Pros
- Room was comfortable, clean and quiet
- Decent bath
- Breakfast wasn’t great but was better than I expected
- Vending machine is good value
Cons
- Require passport to check in, I don’t see why
- Reception is undermanned – I waited almost twenty minutes just to pick up my key
- The bathroom fittings were not well done, so the tap kept leaking on the surface top
- The directions to room are weak – I had to go back to reception not once but twice because the directions were incomplete. That’s basic stuff to fix.
- None of the receptionists were native English speakers. When I asked the receptionist, for example, she kept insisting to me that “go right” and “go straight” are the same (which clearly they are not, and that was why I could not find my room). Her response was “I don’t speak English well” but that doesn’t really make misdirection acceptable.

1  Thank cxr123
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Arrived... Was allocated a dirty room, complained, was told it was an error, no worries these things happen, was then allocated a room in which the heating on the whole floor couldn't be turned off?

..... Absolute crap, actually leaving the hotel to go to my car as its so uncomfortable

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 457jordang
Reviewed 12 September 2020

My stay here was so bad I created an account on here just to review!

Upon arrival I checked into my room only to change rooms ten minutes later as building work - hammering, drilling etc was going on on the floor...

In the replacement room I dropped my phone. I reached down the side of the bed to get it and sliced my hand open on a discarded blade?!?! Naturally I went to reception for first aid to be greeting with an EMPTY first aid box?!?!

No manager to speak to as they " don't work weekends" so am currently awaiting a response at my obviously understandable request for a refund. No drinks, breakfast offered by the receptionist with a basic grasp of English to appease or at least try to apologise for the situation. In fact I was accused of slicing my own hand open purely to complain !!!!

Elsewhere..I slept in my clothes and wore shoes around the room it was that shabby and unclean..pictures look NOTHING like the reality. All leisure facilities closed despite website expressly mentioning that they were included in room fee..not that I would have used them as I dread to think the hygeine given state of everywhere else!

Oh and another thing..number to contact head office on their website is fake..go figure

Trip type: Travelled solo