Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$116
US$75
View deal
Trip.comUS$116
Destinia.comUS$103
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews flaming grill the pub pub next door room was spotless one night stay family room next morning easy access city centre an evening meal car park motorway stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

Wonderful reception staff who on being told we were visiting Kielder observatory, enquired "build a conservatory?" The new normal for muffled speech?
The room was clean but tired, obvious poorly patched up repairs and little thought given to the room preparation. As usual only one chair provided despite their being two guests, only enough coffee for one drink, despite the booking being for two nights, yes I know you can ask for more, but would it be too much to give the room services the heads up on the number and length of stay of the next guests?
Pleased that a side table was provided for the second bed, but as usual no electrical socket within easy reach of the second bed.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

I took my wife for a cheeky night away for some piece and quiet away from the grandkids....and I/we were dubious to say the least on how it would operate and I must say we were amazed with how they were operating and been linked to the flaming grill restaurant we were kept informed how it all worked regarding track and trace etc.. so in these trying times I think they're doing an amazing job

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clairecav74
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

No complaints about the cleanliness of the hotel although the decor is a little tired. We arrived about 10.30 pm and checked in efficiently (online check in is not available) I personally did not find the bed that comfortable and the pillows were too flat for my taste and not up to usual Premier Inn standards but the pub next door which serves breakfast made it worthwhile. Will be trying a different Carlisle Premier Inn on the return journey as there are about 6 to choose from.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cm9720
Reviewed 8 September 2020

It always amazes me that Premier Inn cannot see the obvious, you book a room for two people, but they only ever put one chair in the room. My wife and I have now stayed in 6 different Premier Inn's and every time one of us has to sit on the bed ?
The room was a bit tired but ok, very friendly staff and breakfast in the pub next door was a delight first place since lock down that I have had a yoghurt other than strawberry and even got some corn flakes. All in all a pretty average stay and the vending machine not working.

Room tip: Book downstairs no lift
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Forced into the shelter of Carlisle, whilst motoring between Aberdeenshire and Cheshire, by the prospect of strong gales (Force 8/9) over Shap Fell, I booked into this well-placed Premier Inn at short notice. Staff were extremely welcoming, very constructive and very helpful. I was fully briefed on COVID restrictions and the lady at the front desk was very efficient. My room was spotless and very comfortable with the usual brilliant bed. The shower was strong and quick to warm. and the work surface and lighting was more than adequate

Date of stay: August 2020