Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$117
US$76
View deal
Trip.comUS$117
StayForLong
Destinia.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews flaming grill the pub pub next door room was spotless one night stay family room next morning easy access city centre an evening meal car park motorway stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020 via mobile

No complaints about the cleanliness of the hotel although the decor is a little tired. We arrived about 10.30 pm and checked in efficiently (online check in is not available) I personally did not find the bed that comfortable and the pillows were too flat for my taste and not up to usual Premier Inn standards but the pub next door which serves breakfast made it worthwhile. Will be trying a different Carlisle Premier Inn on the return journey as there are about 6 to choose from.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank cm9720
Reviewed 8 September 2020

It always amazes me that Premier Inn cannot see the obvious, you book a room for two people, but they only ever put one chair in the room. My wife and I have now stayed in 6 different Premier Inn's and every time one of us has to sit on the bed ?
The room was a bit tired but ok, very friendly staff and breakfast in the pub next door was a delight first place since lock down that I have had a yoghurt other than strawberry and even got some corn flakes. All in all a pretty average stay and the vending machine not working.

Room tip: Book downstairs no lift
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

Forced into the shelter of Carlisle, whilst motoring between Aberdeenshire and Cheshire, by the prospect of strong gales (Force 8/9) over Shap Fell, I booked into this well-placed Premier Inn at short notice. Staff were extremely welcoming, very constructive and very helpful. I was fully briefed on COVID restrictions and the lady at the front desk was very efficient. My room was spotless and very comfortable with the usual brilliant bed. The shower was strong and quick to warm. and the work surface and lighting was more than adequate

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank hooge2017
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this Premier Inn for 1 night Sunday 19th July 2020 prior to my charity walk beginning the following day.

I had stayed at this location just under 2yrs previously also for 1 night.

The hotel had only just reopened after being shut for 3 months re Covid19. I have to say that the staff were EXCELLENT as was the comfort of the rooms (if not a little dated). There is a large free carpark at the front of the hotel and an attached pub for meals / drinks etc.

Within a 2 minute walk, there is an Aldi and a large Morrisons supermarket.

This really is a fantastic hotel in a great location and like I said, whilst the rooms are a little dated compared to other more modern Premier Inns, it doesn't detract from the comfort & the friendliness of the staff.

A great all round location.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ZMJH
Reviewed 26 July 2020

Post Covid stay and pub next door was open, very friendly helpful staff serving good selection of beers, breakfast was waitress service which was faultless and very good indeed perfectly cooked full english

Date of stay: July 2020