Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Free cancellation until 18/06/21
Hotels.com
US$85
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotel Website
US$88
US$78
SAVE US$10
PricelineUS$85
Expedia.comUS$85
HurbUS$88
1,011 results
All reviews car park city centre bit dated would stay again sands centre lovely hotel main road ample parking pleasant stay evening meal cooked breakfast full english double room excellent value for money saturday night good nights sleep tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021

We live in Wales but my mother in law lives in Carlisle,We wanted to arrange a treat for her over Easter as we were unable to leave Wales due to the lockdown and travel restrictions
Wendy,hotel reception/guest relations personally delivered an afternoon tea on our behalf even though it is usually collection only

Dorothy the recipient was delighted and said the tea was beautiful

Date of stay: April 2021
Paul Hicks, General Manager at Cumbria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your feedback, it was our pleasure to drop off an Afternoon Tea for Mother's Day, just glad to be able to help! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel the next time you are able to visit!

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I have been staying bin this lovely establishment most weeks since last December and every time I have been made to feel very welcomed and comfortable each and every time.

The food has been delicious and you don’t go to bed hungry.

One of the stand out starts of my experience is Laura who dose the morning/day shift

Her beautiful smile really gives you a good start to the day. She can never do enough for you and the Bond she makes with customers is amazing.

Laura remembered how I like my breakfast each morning how I liked my cup of tea.

I would have this lady working for me any time she is a credit to Cumbria park hotels.

I wish her every success in her future

But all the staff do a fabulous job and have made my stays lovely and it you get such good value for money.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul Hicks, General Manager at Cumbria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Adam, thank you so much for your lovely comments, it has been our pleasure to have you stay with us! Laura was delighted with your comments and we totally agree with you, she really is a credit to our business!

We really do appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel at some point in the future.
Best wishes from all the team!

Reviewed 6 February 2021

Our party of 3 had to travel to Carlisle from London to attend a funeral. We have stayed here in pre pandemic times and found the hotel convenient and comfortable. Despite Covid we found that with various restrictions such as breakfast being in a bag and a limited evening menu we felt safe and were very comfortable during our stay.The staff were friendly and helpful and breakfast included in the cost was a substantial affair including a breakfast sandwich, hot drink and various snacks which was taken in our room.The evening meal was served in the lounge with table service and tables well socially distanced.The menu had sufficient choices for a short stay and was extremely good value with very generous tasty portions.
Thank you to all the staff for providing us with a comfortable stay during a difficult time.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Many thanks for your lovely review, we really do value your feedback, and it's great to know that all the Covid secure measures that we have in place are appreciated by our guests! We have received lots of positive comments from our guests on our food offerings so I'm pleased to read that you felt dinner and breakfast were good value for money.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.
Best wishes from all the team!

Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in December we had such an amazing time everything was perfect. Staff were all lovely and went above and beyond to make our stay perfect not easy under the circumstances and well what can I say about the food it was beautiful and loved the spacious bedroom.
Would definitely return.
Thank you Mr Hicks and the team.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Hicks, General Manager at Cumbria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review following your recent stay with us. We are very proud of the team we have at the hotel who always strive to ensure each of our guests have the best stay possible and I am delighted to read that you had an amazing time with us! I will pass on your kind comments to all the team involved and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.
Best wishes

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Due to Covid restrictions we had a small, intimate wedding. Paul, Wendy and the team went out of their way to make our day very special. The service was first class and they provided canopies followed by a fantastic wedding breakfast. The food was excellent. We could not fault anything and would highly recommend the Cumbria Park / Fells Restaurant.

Date of stay: December 2020

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We were honoured that you chose to have your wedding celebrations with us at the Cumbria Park, we loved every minute of the day and we're glad that you did too! During the current climate, guest reviews are even more important than ever so we do appreciate your very kind comments, which the whole team were pleased to read.

On behalf of all of us, best wishes to you both for your future together and we hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.