Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Expedia.comUS$76
FindHotelUS$74
HurbUS$80
1,000 results
All reviews car park city centre bit dated would stay again sands centre lovely hotel main road ample parking pleasant stay evening meal cooked breakfast full english double room excellent value for money saturday night good nights sleep tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2020 via mobile

Just visited for first time in a while for lunch. Food was excellent and service by Rayanne was fabulous and friendly. Will definitely be back on my list of favourite places to eat. Very pleasant surroundings also

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JudithG1043
CPH Reception, Other at Cumbria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

Hello there Judith G!

We've been hard at work improving ourselves across the board throughout the past year so I'm glad to hear that reflected in our guests' opinions.

It's wonderful to know that we have such a great team on hand who are ready to deliver such friendly service as you've mentioned here, I'll let Rayanne know of your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

We have been meaning to visit here for sometime now and finally got around too it. We had a lovely meal, the food was fantastic the service was great and very good value for money.
I highly recommend and can’t wait to return for some more chocolate brownie

Thanks all for a lovely evening.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there littlelea, quite often things get in the way of the plans we make but I'm glad you've finally had the opportunity to try our food out! The brownie is a big favourite among our regular guests and I hope you shall become part of that roster too.

Really pleased to hear you had such a great experience with the service staff, I'll be passing on your kind comments to all of the staff here.

Until next time, and thanks again,

Reviewed 1 October 2020

Went with a friend last night 30/9/20 for a meal in the restaurant. Staff were very friendly and attentive, tables well spaced in line with covid regulations, very clean and lovely room. Meal was well presented and tasted delicious, all in all a very enjoyable evening.

Date of stay: September 2020
CPH Reception, Other at Cumbria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

Hello Christine G, thanks so much for your review.

I would say it sounds like we've ticked all the boxes this time, we've been adhering to government guidelines wherever possible whilst still giving it our best to provide an attentive service for our guests, I'm glad to hear it was the case with yourself as well.

Thank you kindly for your words about our meals, I'm sure the kitchen team will be pleased to hear them when I share your review with them.

All things considered I'd like to thank you once again for what you've written, and we'd love to have you back for another meal to share the same experience with you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2020

Stopped at this Hotel on our way to Scotland. The Room was clean and fresh including the Bathroom , The food was of a good standard and a fear price the drinks were the same, the dinning was set out well spaced would i recommend YES

Date of stay: September 2020
CPH Reception, Other at Cumbria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Hello Mike B, thank you for the great review!

Keeping our standards high during these uncertain times has brought us a lot of positive feedback recently including your own, so thanks again. I'll pass your message onto our kitchen team for you.

Thanks once again for the kind words about how clean you found it, all the best and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Stayed here for two nights at the end of September for a weekend trip. Having known the Hotel from several years ago, I primarily chose to stay here for the location. However as soon as you approach the Hotel there are clear signs that it has been invested in and has progressed all round. The COVID arrangements were well planned and executes, the staff extremely friendly and engaging. The room and bathroom facilities were clean, working and of a good standard. It was very easy to relax and the stay was very enjoyable. It's in a safe and reasonably quiet location, close to local shops and close enough to walk into the city. The Fells Restaurant has been totally refurbished and whilst I didn't eat there, the Restaurant itself looks smart and inviting with a good menu at reasonable prices. I will definitely return the next time I visit Carlisle. The Hotel gives the vibe of a venue very much on the up. Many thanks and well done to all concerned

Room tip: definitely worth considering upgrading

Hi there John B!

Thanks a bunch for the 5-star review, really pleased to hear we ticked all of your boxes.

We've had a slew of great reviews recently about both our staff and our COVID arrangements and it's great to hear yours too, I'm happy to hear we're still hitting the mark on both counts.

Furthermore to your points about our refurbishment, we've been hard at work refitting and upgrading the vast majority of the hotel so it should be very different from how it was in the past. Really nice to read your comments about how much 'on the up' we are, really appreciated.

All in all, thank you for your review, and we'd love to have you back again when you visit the area in the future.