US$106
  • Restaurant
Ibis Carlisle(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
Cumbria Park Hotel(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$155
US$150
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$88
PremierInn.com
US$114
Priceline
Kates Guest House(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
1,165 results
All reviewscar parkcomplimentary glass of wineswimming poolpeel hotelscentre of townmain buildingpublic areascentral locationold buildingsat navevening mealweekend breakbuffet stylewould stay againbreakfast roommember of staffsaturday night
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had a significant birthday recently, so Afternoon Tea with Prosecco with friends was what I opted for. I certainly made the right choice. We were in the Peace & Plenty restaurant, which was lovely, the Afternoon Tea was good with plenty on offer, and the staff went out of their way to make our day go well. My daughter didn't like any of the sandwiches as she is so fussy, but this was not a problem as they prepared a selection for her that she liked.
Nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jan602018
DCrossley, General Manager at Crown & Mitre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear jan602018,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad you decided to celebrate your birthday with us and enjoyed your afternoon tea. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff, I’m sure they will be delighted to hear them.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in the hotel and once again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel friendly and helpful staff with good knowledge about the hotel and surrounding area.
The food was excellent and very good value.
Will definitely be going there again.
One criticism finding the car park was a bit of a problem,the signpost was not easily spotted.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The staff are absolutely wonderful, I arrived in Carlisle at 9am for a wedding and desperately needed to check in early so I could get ready. I was all prepared to have to get ready in a shady bathroom somewhere but it was absolutely no problem for me to check in, and at no extra cost. So for that I am so so so thankful. Yes the rooms are a little dated but they are clean and the bathroom was a good size and the bed is comfy, what more can you ask for. I am writing this from my bed in the hotel hungover and I am in no rush to go anywhere. Thankyou!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for a night. Sunday’s , parking better a lot quieter than previous stays. Check in wasn’t on time and receptionist charged us again for pre-paid room. Mistake was rectified immediately. Room in hotel, unfortunately it was next to the lift shaft so got an early wake up call due to the noise of it. Room spotless but smallish. Bathroom clean , modern but shower only ran scalding water. Attempts to wash were tricky. Also the radiator was boiling in the bathroom so was weary of this when getting out of shower. Explained this to staff in check out. Previous stays have been in the annex , room was nicer in the hotel. Ok stay for the price we paid on a Sunday.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had an excellent weekend. The staff are very welcoming and the room we had was up to the moment They have had a refurbishing during the year. The food was good with plenty of choice for breakfast and on the dinner menu something to suite everyone's taste the portions were defernitaly man size. The bathroom was a good size as often hotel bathrooms are pokey. Thank you all for a lovely weekend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple