Crown & Mitre Hotel
US$115
US$111
US$83
PremierInn.com
Graham Arms Hotel(Longtown)(Great Value!)
US$107
Travelocity
US$84
TripAdvisor
Cumbria Park Hotel(Carlisle)(Great Value!)
US$69
getaroom.com
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
1,118 results
All reviewscar parkcomplimentary glass of wineswimming poolgold voucherpeel hotelsking roomcentre of townmain buildingpublic areascentral locationsat navbuffet styleold buildingweekend breakevening mealwould stay againbreakfast room
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had a significant birthday recently, so Afternoon Tea with Prosecco with friends was what I opted for. I certainly made the right choice. We were in the Peace & Plenty restaurant, which was lovely, the Afternoon Tea was good with plenty on offer, and the staff went out of their way to make our day go well. My daughter didn't like any of the sandwiches as she is so fussy, but this was not a problem as they prepared a selection for her that she liked.
Nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank jan602018
DCrossley, General Manager at Crown & Mitre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jan602018,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am glad you decided to celebrate your birthday with us and enjoyed your afternoon tea. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff, I’m sure they will be delighted to hear them.
We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in the hotel and once again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel friendly and helpful staff with good knowledge about the hotel and surrounding area.
The food was excellent and very good value.
Will definitely be going there again.
One criticism finding the car park was a bit of a problem,the signpost was not easily spotted.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eileen W
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The staff are absolutely wonderful, I arrived in Carlisle at 9am for a wedding and desperately needed to check in early so I could get ready. I was all prepared to have to get ready in a shady bathroom somewhere but it was absolutely no problem for me to check in, and at no extra cost. So for that I am so so so thankful. Yes the rooms are a little dated but they are clean and the bathroom was a good size and the bed is comfy, what more can you ask for. I am writing this from my bed in the hotel hungover and I am in no rush to go anywhere. Thankyou!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had an excellent weekend. The staff are very welcoming and the room we had was up to the moment They have had a refurbishing during the year. The food was good with plenty of choice for breakfast and on the dinner menu something to suite everyone's taste the portions were defernitaly man size. The bathroom was a good size as often hotel bathrooms are pokey. Thank you all for a lovely weekend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sparklysjw
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Can highly recommend this hotel , genuinely couldn’t fault in any way .
From check in , room , comfort , service etc etc . The staff were friendly and courteous.
Great location and free parking ! What more do you want ?

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends