“Hot hot hot ”

Loofer's Food & Coffee Place
Ranked #91 of 545 Restaurants in Colchester
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Wonderful food & drinks. Great choice. Always looks appetising. Very friendly staff, My children love to go. I have to say best hot drinks and wraps in town. Drinks and food are always hot which doesnt happen alot of places. I Highly recommend a visit.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I ordered the BBQ chicken wrap with wedges on the side and a flat white. When my coffee came out it was cold, my wrap was tastey however it was also cold. The only thing that was hot were the wedges. It's a lovely shop and good tasting food however I was the only customer at the time so in my opinion there was no reason for the coffee or wrap to be cold.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2016

Went here for breakfast with a friend. The food was quite nice and the place is handy in town but the service was dreadful. After waiting several minutes for someone to appear from the back we were just greeted with a "yes?". No please, thank you or smile. We had to get up several times to get cutlery, spoon to stir coffee, condiments.
We actually felt like we were being a nuisance just coming in. I would not go again.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

My partner and I are regular visitors to this lovely, friendly cafe right in the centre of Colchester. Great service with a smile and wonderful coffee. They have a superb choice of wraps which are absolutely delicious and reasonably priced. They also do forces discount as an added bonus !! We would definately recommend this cafe and look forward to our next visit .. Thank you to all the staff at Loofers for always making us feel so welcome ..

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Not fantastic, but then again nothing really bad to say. Reasonable prices, good for people watching.
Big breakfast meal was 1 of each item so wasn't really all that 'big' but the coffee was good.

Date of visit: November 2015