See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect get away for me and my pregnant girlfriend I couldn't of asked for anything more perfect, very nice breakfast and comfy bed for my partner very well ran hotel, negative feedback isn't needed..

Date of stay: April 2017
3  Thank Stefan W
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Really nice people and good location but...
Smelly hotel (cigs and dirt). Dirty room (except the beds). Very dirty bathroom with mould above the shower (painted over)... Breakfast not what I usually get in B&B (madhrooms were cooked not fried and tomato was from the can not fresh). They asked us few times what we want for breakfast but my husband got the wrong breaky anyway :)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank izzy78
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Brilliant hotel
Absolutely lovely people who run the hotel
Great location
Superb breakky

Free wifi
Free parking
Rooms clean and spacious
Own bathroom
Tea and coffee
Will most certainly be back to this hotel
It's a small but o so sweet place to stay :)

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

would just like to say "what a lovely stay me my husband and grand daughter had at The Roosevelt" last weekend... such friendly people who gave us a room and put an extra bed in,at very short notice...breakfast was lovely,the room was very cozy...would highly recommend!!!!thanks again ...

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank diane c
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great father and son team Brian and Carl were lovely , great breakfast, clean room and nothing is too much. Location is prime for everything beach, shops, nightlife, embassy theatre , golf, Butlins, fantasy island , fairy dell etc etc clean towels and bedding serviced daily even washed clothes for us Above and beyond what you would expect deffo go again ;) great bed and breakfast value for money

Date of stay: July 2014