My partner and I spent one night (sadly only one night!) at Coasters and were fortunate to receive an upgrade to a one bedroom apartment. The kitchen area was well equipped and it was lovely to have a little balcony looking out over the sea front and beyond to the sea (when the tide was in!). Our double bed was comfortable and it was good to have 2 TV sets - 1 in the kitchen/diner and 1 in the bedroom - as he and I like to watch different programmes. The only negative of the stay was that our shower room did not have any heating in it so, in the Customer Questionnaire I completed, I did suggest that some form of heating be installed. We received a very warm welcome on our arrival and staff were so very nice to us on our departure. I hope to visit again later in the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on Skegness sea front 100 yards from the pier. Offering the perfect base to explore the town's amenities and surrounding areas in this family friendly town.Lovely comfortable self catering apartments with en-suite bedrooms and free Wi-Fi. Very close to the beach and just 5 minutes walk from the clock tower and local bars and restaurants. Bar and lounge facilities, and full English breakfast available. Small free car park at the rear. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coasters Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coasters Hotel And Apartments
- Coasters Hotel & Apartments Skegness, Lincolnshire