“Good quality accommodation on the sea front”

Coasters Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #13 of 93 Skegness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 January 2012

My partner and I spent one night (sadly only one night!) at Coasters and were fortunate to receive an upgrade to a one bedroom apartment. The kitchen area was well equipped and it was lovely to have a little balcony looking out over the sea front and beyond to the sea (when the tide was in!). Our double bed was comfortable and it was good to have 2 TV sets - 1 in the kitchen/diner and 1 in the bedroom - as he and I like to watch different programmes. The only negative of the stay was that our shower room did not have any heating in it so, in the Customer Questionnaire I completed, I did suggest that some form of heating be installed. We received a very warm welcome on our arrival and staff were so very nice to us on our departure. I hope to visit again later in the year.

Room Tip: The accommodation does include seafront/sea views but the latter rooms command a premium. As these...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fionalemmon
CoastersApartments, Guest Relations Manager at Coasters Hotel & Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Hi and Thank you for your great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and your FREE upgrade to our 1 Bedroom apartment with seaviews and baloncy.
We hope to see you again very soon and hopefully it can be for a couple of days instead of just one night.

There are newer reviews for Coasters Hotel & Apartments

Reviewed 29 November 2011

arrived home yesterday from my birthday weekend with my partner, my best friend and her partner at coasters skegness! Had an excellent weekend, great room, great view, so close to everything (so wasnt far to stagger home) haha! and best of all the staff were so friendly it was lovely, cant wait to come back again! thanks to everyone at coasters for making my birthday weekend.
Laura, Curt, Emma and James

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank loopyboo87
Management response:Responded 1 December 2011

Thank you Laura, Curt, Emma and James for your great review.
I am glad that we more than met your expectations during your weekend with us and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to Coaster very soon.
P.S. It does not have to be your birthday either we would like to see you anytime.
Kind regards

Reviewed 27 November 2011

just got back from our two night stay at coasters.the staff was very freindly and the appartment was very central with plenty of pubs and takeaways to choose from . our room was clean and warm and was a very good size. the bedding and towels was soft and fresh this was our second time at coasters and will be booking again.

Room Tip: one bed appartments with sea veiw very good.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carl B
Management response:Responded 28 November 2011

Thanks Carl for your great review.

We are glad you enjoyed your 2 night stay with us at Coasters. Getting up on a morning and looking out of the window and seeing the sea is always a pleasure when you are on holiday.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and i have thoroughly enjoyed our two nights stay. John was very helpful and a tremendous host. Bed was most comfortable we've ever stayed in. Room had everything we needed. Central for all attractions and a really good pub within walking distance is The Sea View. Will be back next year for definite. Thank you John for a great night and a really good laugh. please thank Baz and lyndsay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joanne H
Management response:Responded 20 November 2011

Thank you Baz and Lyndsay for your tremendous review.
We were all very happy that you enjoyed your stay with you and that John kept you entertained.
We look forward to seeing you both again very soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

After reading some reviews before I left I was abit concerned as to what I might have booked but I advise people not to listen to the bad reviews at all. I booked a weekend away here with my 2 friends and we were very impressed. We had an apartment at the back of the hotel and it was much larger than we expected for a start. 2 double beds and a sofa bed, 2 showers, 2 toilets and a lovely sized kitchen. For what we paid we feel we did very well on booking with coasters! It was also clean and the staff were very pleasant. The free parking was also an added bonus. We were right across the road from the beach and minutes away from all of the entertianment Will certainly book there again if I have another break to skegness.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Sarah H
Management response:Responded 20 November 2011

Thank you for your Brilliant review.
We are very happy that we impressed you here at Coasters with all our facilities. Space, Cleanliness and free parking to name a few.
We try and aim to please everyone.
We look forward to seeing you and your 2 friends (or maybe more) next time.