“Gini's 90th Birthday Celebration with the choir”

Bhujon cocktail bar & dining
Price range: US$0 - US$62
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A lovely evening with excellent food at a very reasonable price. Good company.
The restaurant coped admirable with our group of 16 whilst having a second big party in and other diners too.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Bhujon for the first time as part of a couples Saturday night out. Pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere and service we received on arrival. The waiters were very attentive, and we had a very good evening. The food was very good and reasonably priced (you can take your own drink in or buy from them), except for the fact that they mixed up the heat strength of two our dishes. Flavours were right, but spice heat was wrong. When we brought it to their attention they were initially reticent to accept there was a problem, but when the manager was involved, they removed the price of the dishes from the bill. Upon leaving they told us that the Chef had had some minor issues and apologised for the mix up. Would definitely go back there again, and thoroughly recommend

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The title says it all and no wonder the restaurant was empty. I was meeting my 2 girlfriends for a Friday night out and unsure about this place but looked at the reviews and agreed to go there. The photos on their website are no representation of what you get presented with. All our dishes had red food colourant added and uneatable. I would give this place a non star rating for the food quality if able; but the star rating is for the toilet facilities! It will be the place for this food in not too long.

1  Thank Angela J
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The weekly special meal for £11.90 is excellent value, you can choose pretty much anything off the menu, some have a supplement but not many, the portions are usual size and not smaller as some set priced menus are, I usually end up taking some home. There is a £1 cover charge for taking your own drinks, I have absolutely no problem with that, it’s per head thankfully not per bottle or mine would be very expensive!! I like the fact there is also a bar so if you run out or fancy a different drink then it’s available so the best of both worlds. I have never had a bad meal, the staff are efficient but not particularly friendly, but not rude either, just do their job and that’s it but are still very helpful, and honest. I once went with a group of friends, we left a tip, then as we were walking out 10 minutes later I went to give the waiter a £20 tip but he would not take it saying thank you very much but you have already left one when you paid the bill, he knew I was tipsy and had obviously forgotten! I was very impressed at his honesty.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Having tried different restaurants in Sutton this one seems to the best! Even ordering a take away the food is tasty, meat is good quality and there is a good range of vegetarian options.

Very impressed with service and friendly staff.