1,402 results
All reviews bridge restaurant handpicked hotels hand picked hotels great chamber afternoon tea beautiful hotel cream tea beautiful grounds historic building the main house wonderful weekend sandwiches lounge area evening meal poached eggs restaurant manager little touches
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a group of girlfriends for a 30th birthday celebration. We arrived later than expected due to traffic but the staff were very understanding. They came to serve us and I quickly established that we had been booked in for the wrong thing. The lady who served us was lovely. I explained it was for a special birthday and that we had travelled over an hour to get there she went above and beyond to make sure that we got the Afternoon Tea with Fizz that we wanted. :-)

The food was amazing! Can not say enough about the food! Yummy!

Overall, great food, great service. Will definitely go again and would recommend highly!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Charlotte H, Manager at New Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Travel16877561735,

Thank you ever so much for such a wonderful review of your recent visit, I am truly delighted to read you had such a memorable experience and will ensure the team receive your kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back for the next special birthday occasion!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from a fantastic weekend at this hotel.. the hotel is amazing the staff
Brilliant
BUT when at a busy breakfast time
They totally lack organisation
We were put in the bar area and forgotten about

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aldina_M

Dear Aldina,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and comments on the team we have here, I'm very proud of them. I also am grateful for your notes on breakfast as it allows me to accurately monitor and in turn improve my standards across the hotel operations.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We only stayed one night but what a nice place to stay, we were upgraded to a suite in the main house which was very nice, dinner was very good and the service was great too.
Breakfast was excellent, with the service matching, we unfortunately did not use the spa and health club as we did not have time! We would certainly visit again and hopefully with better weather enjoy the gardens.

Dear VixterLL,

Thank you for taking the time to review New Hall Hotel following your recent stay. I am absolutely thrilled to read you had such a memorable experience with us and am grateful for your comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at The New Hall Hotel after a trip to Land Rover.
The room was lovely and the staff were very friendly and attentive, nothing was too much for them.
Food was lovely, both dinner and breakfast.
The grounds a beautiful and well worth a walk round
There had been a mistake on our bill, which I had not realised. Luckily for me the receptionist had checked, noticed and corrected.
Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Helen,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent visit to us, I am absolutely delighted you had a memorable visit and can't wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Couldn’t find a single fault with this hotel. The hotel and grounds are stunning. We had a wonderful welcome from Stacey on reception who made us feel like family, our room was gorgeous, the food was fabulous and the spa delightful. The gluten free awareness and options were amazing. i chose this hotel for our wedding anniversary and I wasn’t disappointed, the little touches made it truly special. The staff were all wonderful. We will be back!

Date of stay: November 2018
ChrisMonks72, Manager at New Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I appreciate you taking the time to post superb feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed our hotel and it is great to read the lovely comments regarding your experience. The team will certainly take great encouragement from your kind words, especially Stacey who I will thank personally for being highlighted in your review.It is great to read that you will be back to visit in the future.
Kind regards,