All reviews retail park travel lodge pizza hut boy racers costa coffee hankridge arms family room pub next door breakfast box room was clean petrol station helpful receptionist a ground floor room local amenities nice pub car park great stop
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Whilst travelling to Cornwall decided to stay enroute at this hotel it was convenient and the staff were welcoming and friendly. It was useful having a garage for petrol nearby together with a asainsbury Supermarket.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 November 2018

3rd visit here for Bridgwater carnival hotel clean room fine room a decent size compared to premier inn places we have stayed at. staff friendly.pub next door expensive we walked over to sainsburys food cheap and ok

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

We checked in quite late on a Friday night and were greeted by the receptionist a very helpful young man. Having got to the room I discovered there was no plug socket near the head of the bed which was essential for me to use medical equipment. I went to the desk to ask if there was another room with a plug socket near the headboard. To which I was told “no sorry, but I can help you“ he said and with that he produced an extension box and lent me that for the duration of the stay. Other staff on the desk were chatty and helpful offering advice on parking in the local areas.
There is ample parking at the hotel. Inside it was quiet and the reception clean and welcoming and there was a drinks and snack vending machine both of which were well stocked.
We had a family room which had a double and two single beds. The room was spotless as was the bathroom. Showers were hot. Tea and coffee facilities were provided.
All the staff were very helpful and I would highly recommend this Travelodge. Thank you for a comfortable weekend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We stayed 1 night in this Travelodge and we were really impressed with the staff and the service. Comfortable beds and clean Very good value would definitely stay here again. The staff could not do enough for you.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We had a lovely room it was really clean and welcoming and one of the best things for me was the fact that we had towels that covered me up .The reception staff were really welcoming and helpful can’t wait to go back again