Very comfortable and peaceful hotel. Staff friendly and excellent service. Angus and Sasha the hotel dogs were great company. Stayed in Rowan room very nice. Good place for exploring the area, Sheppy's Cider Farm shop and museum was very interesting, also visited Dulverton village good food at pub by bridge on the edge of Exmoor. Hope to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Country House Hotel. The building dates from 1762 and carries many of it's original fetures. Delightful, individually decorated rooms, lovely restaurant offering the best of locally sourced & seasonal produce, log fires by winter and lovely gardens by summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Farthings Country House Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farthings Country Hotel
- Farthings Country Taunton
- Farthings Country House Hotel And Restaurant Taunton, Somerset