“Love love and love!! ”

Ranked #24 of 470 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$24 - US$63
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Cow Shed focuses on serving local seasonal produce, cooked with a modern English style – presented to you in our cosey and intimate dining room by a professional team of attentive waiting staff, and accompanied by a wide selection of wines.
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant!! Best meal in Wakefield by far!! Seriously can't wait to go back.!! Nothing at all to fault!! We both had the fillet which was perfect. Can't wait to return!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Happylife0615

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had heard many good things about this place so was excited to visit. However, we sat in a freezing draft (never took our coats off), sat next to the cutlery station so a constant rattling of silverware going on behind us, but that was mainly drowned out by the kitchen fans.
I cannot honestly remember what the meal was like as I was so disgruntled about where we were sat.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to eat. Small but cosy. Food is really good and not unreasonably priced given the quality. Note that you can use AmEx if you pay at the bar rather than at your table.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Decided to have a mushroom stroganoff instead of my usual steak and it was lovely, good friendly service an£ excellent value for money

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I visited the cow shed not so long a go, the steak I had was cooked perfectly for me and I really enjoyed it, food came quickly and all staff greeted us very well. But my favourite part of the night was eating the homemade honeycomb cheesecake, which was to die for. The only down side was that the restaurant is really small and I felt like other people could listen in to our conversations and wasn’t much drinks choice, but that won’t stop us from coming again! Loved it!

1  Thank Chelseam9998