“Fine to dine in - take away cold!”

The Royal Spice, Wakefield
Get food delivered
Ranked #3 of 453 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: We guarantee our guests the finest Indian food in the most exhilarating, comfortable and prestigious surroundings. Our Chefs use only the finest herbs and spices. Our award winning chef serves a menu of classical dishes from throughout India, served alongside more contemporary creations. You won't be disappointed!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After my first review of this place I wasn’t struck but went again (a few times) and it was lovely. Decided to get a take away and the food was really tasty but arrived nearly cold. On talking to a few friends they had the same issue. If they could deliver hot food I would order every week but fortunately I don’t have a microwave to reheat it up.

1  Thank Bam_Bam_Pops
Write a reviewReviews (742)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely atmosphere, great food and the staff are fantastic. We have eaten here lots of times and the curry’s are always great

1  Thank Zoe D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Whilst living in the local area, we finally decided to give it a try after the fantastic reviews on trip advisor and we weren't disappointed.

We can highly recommend the chicken korma and tikka masala which were delicious.

The service is superb, we were made to feel really welcome and nothing was too much trouble.
Mr Q took time to speak to our family and spoke passionately about the family heritage of the restaurant.

We'll done Royal Spice, fabulous atmosphere, food and customer service

1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

We had a takeaway from Royal Spice on 14th September. We ordered from Just Eat and our meal was delivered 20 minutes early by the nicest delivery driver. My son had the Korma and I had the Pasanda, both chicken and both absolutely beautiful. The popadoms were still warm and crispy and the garlic naan wonderfully soft. I will 100% be ordering from here again and I will visiting the restaurant very soon. Huge shout out to Big F, what a talented chef.
If you haven’t tried Royal Spice yet you really should.

1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

We visited for the 1st time today for the buffet and it was so nice, enjoyed everything I tried. We all really enjoyed our visit to be honest. Great service as well! We will definitely be visiting again!

1  Thank jules1311