“Food poisoning”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2016

My friend and I have ate here before pre theatre and enjoyed it. This time we both had food poisoning as we shared main courses. My friend not too bad as she did not eat too much of my chicken. I have been ill for a good while. I have recently reviewed the restaurant and saw they have had issues with hygiene in the past. Hope these issues can be sorted as not pleasant.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

This place became a nightmare when they moved the food shop into the restaurant?! Until that point the food had always been very good, but haven't been for a while, as with the last meal we had it was obvious the food wasn't fresh & up to their normal standards

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Great value for money, tasty food, lovely host. The food is consistently good and very friendly service. Will return in the future

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Went for tea with family before going to see a show at the civic. We decided on the early bird menu which I can say was lovely. The service was a bit slow but they were very busy but I would definitely go back and recommend to friends. Lovely food for a good price.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Went and had a set menu rather than early bird. There was more food than we could physically eat and it was delicious. The only gripes I have are that all the soup is the same soup and its all so hot the bowls melt!!! Was a nice change from usual places. Would go again.