“It is what it says - Brewhouse & Kitchen”

Brewhouse & Kitchen - Poole
Ranked #19 of 384 Restaurants in Poole
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are a small, independent pub group and we're passionate about many things: fanatical about craft beer, obsessed about finding interesting bottled beers to add to our vast range, worship great wines and excited about teaming this fantastic collection of drinks to our offering of freshly-cooked pub classics - all to give you a tantalising pub experience with a modern twist. We are so dedicated to craft beer that we actually brew a range of core and seasonal beers on site in our very own micro-brewery. Each range is as unique to the pub as its Head Brewer is. Come in and watch them work their magic... If you are inspired to find out more about brewing - we offer a Brewery Experience Day at each of our sites. You get to brew, you get to taste lots of beer, and of course we also give you some great food, and at the end of the day you get to take home a mini-keg of beer (or pop back 2 weeks later and collect a mini-keg of the beer that you have brewed) Our Beer Masterclasses are really popular too - tutored tastings of 8 beer styles with our Head Brewer followed by a choice of B&K Gourmet Burger - great if you are looking for a group activity or just a fun event.
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I had researched a few places to eat in Poole and they seemed much of a muchness and the Brewhouse and Kitchen was the first I came across – and am I glad it was! The outside is a bit glum, but once inside the feeling changes. It is decorated in corporate old-world, but none the worse for that; comfortable and spacious.

When we got to our table with our 15 month old grand daughter, a high chair was immediately brought over. We got her seated and looked at the menu. There was something there for every taste. The adults had satisfying meals, a burger, a ‘funky’ chicken burger and fish and chips; all very tasty.
But it was the reaction of the youngster that prooved how good the food was. She had home-made fish fingers and instead of tasting then dropping them, it was all eaten!

As I was driving, I could only have one of their session beers – brewed on the premises as are most of their draught beers – but the flavour was excellent; I shall be going to one of the branches closer to home, and not driving!

A place to enjoy both beer and food.

Brewhouse and K... P, Manager at Brewhouse & Kitchen - Poole, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear John A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our pub.

I'm especially pleased to read that you and your family had a wonderful time with us and all enjoyed a wide variety of meals from our menu.

As we all know, keeping the younger guests happy can be key to a successful visit so for us to not be "tasted and dropped" like her other meals is a win for us.

Hopefully you'll return soon for more great food.

Thanks
Chris Price
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I went here to support a charity fundraiser that the pub was hosting. The food was great and the staff were really helpful. My daughter is wheelchair bound and the staff couldn't do enough to help her and make our afternoon most enjoyable.
Keep up the good work

Brewhouse and K... P, Manager at Brewhouse & Kitchen - Poole, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear Tyrone71

Thank you for taking the time to review our pub.

I'm very pleased to see that our team were very helpful but most of all showed compassion towards your family, especially, your daughter. We are looking into planning another charity event for the end of august if you'd be free to come along and support us and the charity again.

I'm positive the food and drinks will be at that same high standard you experienced them at before.

Many Thanks

Chris Price
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Visited on a recommendation and not disappointed. Brill fresh food, tasty beers and excellent service - what more can we say?!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Great food. Even greater beer. Staff are very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back soon

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent selection of ales brewed on site. Friendly and helpful staff. I am looking forward to visiting again soon.