“Excellent fish and chips!”
Review of Creekmoor Plaice

Creekmoor Plaice
Ranked #110 of 390 Restaurants in Poole
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Use this chippy on a very regular basis, fish and chips always good, also recommended are the veg spring rolls. Large bag of chips does three of us as portion is massive.
My son's recommend the battered sausage and 1/4lb cheeseburger!
Many thanks

Reviewed 4 January 2017

OK, It's only a chippy but until recently one of the best in the area. Same can't be said for tonight's offering. Went early to pick up the usual 2 x cod and chips. Cod was OK but the chips must have been left over from lunch-time, certainly not fresh. While fish was OK, it was slightly below par in that it wasn't cooked through. Still annoying to see the lack of choice. May be worth the drive to 'Always Friday' down at Hamworthy to get the selection of fish you may like and cooked fresh in front of you.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I am so lucky to live so close to this little paradise!!! Staff are fabulous! Great fish and Chips how they should be!the smell outside makes me want sstop whatever im doing and eat even if im not hungry!its just so good!just wish they would place a premier inn next to it so I could live just a tiny bit closer!!!is it wierd to be in love with a Fish and Chip shop?extremely recommend obviously

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Best fish and chips locally far surpasses the standard at any of the other fish and chips shops have been coming for years..

Great service fast and efficient.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

I come from Lancaster in the far North......staying at the premier inn around the corner and I fancied fish and chips. Read the reviews and thought I would give it a try. I have to say I am very spoilt because Lancaster is home to Hodgson's chippy which has won chip shop of the year for the Uk and is regularly voted the best in the North West. It's superb and in my travels I have never had close.....
Well, Creekmoor comes close, this is a top
notch chippy, superb Haddock ( which is hard to find down south) and huge portion sizes. I had a medium and it was the biggest portion of chips I have ever seen and the fish was a large in any other chippy. Superb chips and superb batter
On the fish although i prefer it a bit crispier. Not sure I like the bags they put the chips
In, they steam in the bag and start to go soggy, they need eating straight away. Excellent though and I will return. If you are staying at the premier inn and read this-go!