“Great find”

The Clipper Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 367 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took my mum shopping today and found this place by chance.
It was busy, but still some tables available. So much choice and all the food looked amazing. I realised that even though the breakfast was not on display, you could request it and they were then make it for you, which I though was a great idea, as other establishments, have food left under a hot light.
We wasn’t that hungry, so just had a coffee and toasted tea cake which was lovely and warm. With so much on the menu, I’m looking forward to coming back to try a main meal.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (141)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We visited the Clipper today, my daughter, her son and my other grandson, we struggled to find somewhere to eat as both boys are dairy intolerant, your restaurant was a life saver for two hungry boys, all the staff were very friendly and it will be our go to place for lunch from now on, thank you so much, we all enjoyed the food very much. 5 stars.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 7 August 2021

So lost my pandora necklace last week that my mum bought me. Had been shopping in Poole then into the clipper for tea and cake. Asked on the off chance that someone had handed it in when we went in today. They only had it. One of the staff had found it on our tray. Can't thank her enough for keeping it. Just shows there are nice people out there. Lovejy apple cake today too

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank juliedE5727PX
Reviewed 12 July 2021

On a family holiday and decided whilst on a visit to Poole, we paid a visit to this establishment.

Had a coffee and a scone with jam and cream

Very friendly staff and very clean.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank 10craigs
Reviewed 11 July 2021

The Clipper Restaurant is a fabulous place to eat. Steve and Karen the owners have this place weighed off as the choice of food here is immense, and the staff are always helpful (especially Amy) We were on holiday in June and visited 11 times. Nowhere in the area does food like The Clipper. We can wholeheartedly recommend this place and we will be returning. Thank you.

Date of visit: June 2021