“Excellent Fish and Chips”
Review of Harlees

Harlees
Ranked #77 of 391 Restaurants in Poole
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Wow, what can I say? Best fish and chips I have tasted. Good customer service by the girl who served us. Would highly recommend this takeaway.

1  Thank somerlea2017
Paradeharlees, Area Manager at Harlees, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for your 5* rating.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Sat here eating lovely fish and chips and had to write this now before I forget . We have just had the most wonderful tasty Tatar sauce ever ! The fish and chips were superb too !

1  Thank Leanneastridge

Thank you for your comments.
i will pass them on the our team.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed from the restaurant up stairs. The food was good but the service was really bad and it was not clean, and hot .
I will recommend the take away,but definitly not the restaurant
We were the first people there
-We had three tables, all of them were dirty and needs to be cleaned,and the staff was not good or and look not caring about their customers and their job . the waitress was really bad in dealing with us , we got our orders missed bread and better .

1  Thank tam N
Paradeharlees, Area Manager at Harlees, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Im sorry you didn't enjoy your visit.
Please contact me via email and I will look into the issues you have raised.
jane.harlees@talktalk.net

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We stopped off at Harlees after visiting Brownsea Island for the day.

Both of us had the medium Cod and chips. It was to a really high standard and found the batter on the fish to be the perfect amount. There was plenty of chips which were very tasty and didn't seem too greasy.
The packaging was very good. It came in a cardboard box which was sturdy.

I'd recommend visiting Harlees and sitting out on the Harbour side.

1  Thank Kenty0378
Paradeharlees, Area Manager at Harlees, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for your comments and review.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here on bike night (Tuesday) and we had 4 lots of fish cake and chips. The fish cake was lovely and fresh homemade sort. Well worth a visit just for the fish cake. Chips were a bit to crispy for me but all of my family loved them!!

1  Thank theflameburns
Paradeharlees, Area Manager at Harlees, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your review.

Been to Harlees? Share your experiences!