“Lovely Lunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stopped here for lunch after a boat trip to Swanage / Jurassic coast, had a lovely table outside in the sunshine over looking the harbour. Fish and Chips is amazing and HUGE!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Family get-together luncheon .....position and views amazing from outside balcony.....service brilliant.....service great....assistant manager was excellent allowing me to use a money off voucher that I had won in a raffle ....5 years ago!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Saw the outside seating area and me and friend asked for an outside table I peer looking the quay .. the guy who was seating us wouldn't let us have a table even though there were two empty tables of 4 and loads of other spaces .. he said as there is only two of us we couldn't have a 4 , we were well pissed and he wasn't even apologetic about it , we went else where .. I wouldn't return , it's nice to see that they are making so so much money they can afford to turn people away xx

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very good food and ambience, beautiful view of the harbour
Pimms and lemonade a must
Salmon prawn and crab alfredo real good
A little on the pricey side but worth it
30% off drinks before 7pm

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Decided at the last minute to have lunch here on Poole Quay. Very hot day with an excellent view. Service and food was good but a bit expensive I thought.

Been to Banana Wharf Poole? Share your experiences!