“Tried to get lunch ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Saw the outside seating area and me and friend asked for an outside table I peer looking the quay .. the guy who was seating us wouldn't let us have a table even though there were two empty tables of 4 and loads of other spaces .. he said as there is only two of us we couldn't have a 4 , we were well pissed and he wasn't even apologetic about it , we went else where .. I wouldn't return , it's nice to see that they are making so so much money they can afford to turn people away xx

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very good food and ambience, beautiful view of the harbour
Pimms and lemonade a must
Salmon prawn and crab alfredo real good
A little on the pricey side but worth it
30% off drinks before 7pm

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Decided at the last minute to have lunch here on Poole Quay. Very hot day with an excellent view. Service and food was good but a bit expensive I thought.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for my partners birthday meal, visiting for the weekend I was unsure what to expect. The views were lovely, food & service was good. The staff were accommodating to balloons or birthday banners.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were recommended by a local to eat at Banana Wharf whilst staying in Poole for a long weekend. We were not disappointed and ended up eating there all three nights. If the weather is good enough to sit outside the view over the harbour is great, and when it turns chilly they bring you a blanket! On our last night they somehow brought me the wrong salad followed by the right one. Apologising they said I could have them both and charged me for neither. I must also agree with an earlier review that the Pimms/lemonade is the best I have ever had, lots of strawberries etc.

Been to Banana Wharf Poole? Share your experiences!