“Lush”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very good food and ambience, beautiful view of the harbour
Pimms and lemonade a must
Salmon prawn and crab alfredo real good
A little on the pricey side but worth it
30% off drinks before 7pm

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Decided at the last minute to have lunch here on Poole Quay. Very hot day with an excellent view. Service and food was good but a bit expensive I thought.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for my partners birthday meal, visiting for the weekend I was unsure what to expect. The views were lovely, food & service was good. The staff were accommodating to balloons or birthday banners.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were recommended by a local to eat at Banana Wharf whilst staying in Poole for a long weekend. We were not disappointed and ended up eating there all three nights. If the weather is good enough to sit outside the view over the harbour is great, and when it turns chilly they bring you a blanket! On our last night they somehow brought me the wrong salad followed by the right one. Apologising they said I could have them both and charged me for neither. I must also agree with an earlier review that the Pimms/lemonade is the best I have ever had, lots of strawberries etc.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had lovely meal of burger and chips washed down with larger it's a nice venue because the restaurant is high up and looks over the bay with all the moored boats.
Phil&Sandx

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Banana Wharf Poole? Share your experiences!