“A birthday meal”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for my partners birthday meal, visiting for the weekend I was unsure what to expect. The views were lovely, food & service was good. The staff were accommodating to balloons or birthday banners.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were recommended by a local to eat at Banana Wharf whilst staying in Poole for a long weekend. We were not disappointed and ended up eating there all three nights. If the weather is good enough to sit outside the view over the harbour is great, and when it turns chilly they bring you a blanket! On our last night they somehow brought me the wrong salad followed by the right one. Apologising they said I could have them both and charged me for neither. I must also agree with an earlier review that the Pimms/lemonade is the best I have ever had, lots of strawberries etc.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We had lovely meal of burger and chips washed down with larger it's a nice venue because the restaurant is high up and looks over the bay with all the moored boats.
Phil&Sandx

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here on a visit to Poole. Sensational views across the Quay. Ordered two Pimms and lemonade. They arrived quickly and were brilliant. Lots of fresh fruit inside and served with just the right amount of ice. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

This was our first night in Poole, we’d been tipped off and we weren’t disappointed.

We shared calamari, nice and tasty, ample portion.

I had a very nice seafood Marinara linguini
My wife tucked into what she said was a nice nasi goring. Our friends both had spaghetti Bolognese again with ample portion size.

Good Service as well

Been to Banana Wharf Poole? Share your experiences!