“Saturday night treat”

Add it.
Michael's Kitchen
Ranked #197 of 469 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Very good Chinese, always busy as it has a very reputation for quality, you can collect or have a delivery service, highly recommend this one

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Can be difficult to find... Great food.. Fast service... Can be ordered as a delivery as well as just turning up and ordering.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Feeling disappointed that my local Chinese takeaway wouldn't adapt any food for me as a new vegan I had resigned myself to no longer eating my favourite tofu with black bean sauce. After a few weeks I decided to give Michael's Kitchen a call but I wasn't expecting much. To my surprise they were great. The man I spoke to spent time with me understanding what I couldn't eat, speaking to the chef and then giving me some options. These options were limited but included my favourite tofu in black bean sauce. I was told to mention that I had called earlier when I called to order and when I announced who I was, the woman I spoke to knew who I was. She was very friendly and answered a couple of additional questions I had. I was a little worried their tofu dish might not taste as good as the one I'd eaten for years but it was even better. It felt really good to be taken seriously, assisted and given options which allowed me to join in with the rest of my family in having a takeaway. For anyone interested, the vegan dishes I have had to date are crispy seaweed (ask for it without scallop protein), vegetable spring rolls, Singapore noodles, boiled rice and tofu with black bean sauce.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Food is rather good but delivery takes forever. Ordered on a Tuesday and waited over an hour! When I chased it, was told it's a Tuesday we are very. I find the hard to believe for a Tuesday! Food is very spicy on a lot of dishes. They enjoy using chilli.

1  Thank Kieran J
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely Chinese from here. Fantastic range on the menu and all reasonably priced. Loved my beef in black bean and egg fried rice. Family all loved theirs too. Would use again!