“Lovely touch to a surprise party”
Review of Mr Wing

Mr Wing
Ranked #75 of 456 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2015

We held a surprise birthday party at Mr Wing and we were unable to fault the service. We were a big group of 10 plus and had some fussy eaters among us who the staff worked with patiently. The food was fantastic, one of the best Chinese meals I have had in a long time, not greasy at all. When it came to the duck pancakes, the amount of duck available was far more than we could finish and again was very well cooked and not as fatty as some that I have had in the past. All in all, one of the best all you can eat Chinese restaurants I have been to.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Good fresh food...toulets are not very nice though...long walk up some stairs its a bit creepy toilet cubicles are dark so cannot see

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This is a great if you want to eat lots and try new things. Similar to the idea of an all you can eat buffet, but the food is cooked to order, and brought to your table. It doesn't sit under a lamp waiting for you!
The food is so lovely, and isn't just just covered in oil and grease. It is looked after and cooked with passion.
My only gripe is the restaurant could do with a facelift.
Also there isn't a nice bar servicing the restaurant. If you order a coke it comes out of a 2 litre bottle. ( and quite often has no fizz). Most bears come out of cans or a bottle, there is no draft.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Four of my friends and I have a night out in Ipswich every three months or so and Mr Wings beats them all for value for money! We ate and drunk our fill for £25 each and can afford to go out again sooner than usual! The food and service were excellent and I highly recommend a visit. I'm actually going there again for my birthday treat in July.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Excellent food, always go for the Buffett style, great atmosphere always made to feel welcome the food us second to none