“Bad Service”

1st Choice Oriental
Ranked #320 of 459 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I got a take away from there today. They messed up my order they sent me the wrong dish. When i called up to say they had made a mistake the young girl on the end of the phone was very rude and said that is what i ordered. I said it certanly wasnt because no one in the family likes that dish. She then said there is nothing we can do it was my mistake we did the irder over the phone and she took the order. Is was blunt and rude then hung up the phone. I would never use them again and the food was very poor today they used to be very good. Not a happy customer

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

First Choice is our local Chinese, only a few minutes walk down the road. It never fails to impress. The food is cooked freshly and quickly. I always opt for the pork fried rice and salt and chilli shredded chicken!! Mini pancake rolls are to die for too!!!! I'm always reluctant to go anywhere else!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Takeaway..charges more than on menu, crispy duck was dry, found only 2 pieces of chicken and 2 prawns only in house special chow mien, chips chewy, prawn crackers overcooked. Don't know what's happened here, it used to be our favourite!! Won't use ever again.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

One of the best Chinese Takeaway's in Ipswich. The food is fresh, hot & full of flavour. Good portions too!
I've personally never experienced them being late or something being left off our order.
Be warned, there can be long waiting times for delivery ~ especially over the weekend. We usually collect if the wait is long, but that's our choice!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Food was rubbish, didn't deliver complete order and when I phoned to ask where the food was, the guy told me I never ordered it and if I wanted extra would have to pay for it, absolutely disgusted with the lack of interest, will not be using these guys again!