“Never fails to please ”

1st Choice Oriental
Ranked #331 of 476 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

First Choice is our local Chinese, only a few minutes walk down the road. It never fails to impress. The food is cooked freshly and quickly. I always opt for the pork fried rice and salt and chilli shredded chicken!! Mini pancake rolls are to die for too!!!! I'm always reluctant to go anywhere else!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Takeaway..charges more than on menu, crispy duck was dry, found only 2 pieces of chicken and 2 prawns only in house special chow mien, chips chewy, prawn crackers overcooked. Don't know what's happened here, it used to be our favourite!! Won't use ever again.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

One of the best Chinese Takeaway's in Ipswich. The food is fresh, hot & full of flavour. Good portions too!
I've personally never experienced them being late or something being left off our order.
Be warned, there can be long waiting times for delivery ~ especially over the weekend. We usually collect if the wait is long, but that's our choice!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Food was rubbish, didn't deliver complete order and when I phoned to ask where the food was, the guy told me I never ordered it and if I wanted extra would have to pay for it, absolutely disgusted with the lack of interest, will not be using these guys again!

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

This has to be the best oriental takeaway in Ipswich!.... great food not swimming in oil, good delivery times and always tastes fresh and happy to personalise dishes upon request...Highly recommended! Also they have a 5 star hygiene rating!