“Great food ”

Add it.
Bramford Fish Bar
Ranked #167 of 471 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Never had a bad Chinese from here. Really lovely food and the portion sizes are good. I guess the only thing which would make a difference would be if they accepted card payments.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Never had a bad takeaway from here. Chinese is the best around. Fish and chips are lush as they know how to cook chips properly and the Code is always meaty and not mush when you bite into it.
Best thing is its open on a Sunday unlike our local fish and chip shop.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Superb chip shop . I can only comment on the fish and chips here because that's all we've tried so far.The fish is excellent,always freshly caught,the chips are the best I've tasted . I always go out of my to visit because it's worth it.5 stars from me

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Nice Chinese food with the bonus of proper chips
Cod and chips gets the thumbs up as well
This is my nearest takeaway to home
And my only fault
Sometimes chips have had a re heat /fry

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Although not very close to my home village, this take-away Chinese food is worth the drive. I haven't tried their fish & chips but the Chinese stuff is very tasty, if a little predictable, and always hot and ready in very quick time.

The staff are also particularly friendly and helpful. On one occasion I found myself a little short on cash (they don't take cards). They actually offered to waive the shortfall but I would not hear of that and managed to find the difference in my car - but what wonderful service!