“Will go again”
Review of Asia Delight

Asia Delight
Ranked #237 of 455 Restaurants in Ipswich
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Ordered a take away for a few friends as my usual choice was closed. I was not expecting much but was quite suprised in a good way.
Delivery was fast which was great news as everyone was hungry. Portion sizes where about right for the price, and the quality was on the whole pretty good.
Tofu dishes had lots of tofu, so very happy vegetarians! The only downside was the battered dishes. Chicken balls where first of all strips, but contained more batter than chicken. The sprigg rolls where also more outer than filling.
Overall however, I would order again and will keep it in the back pocket for a random Chinese.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Ordered chicken balls chips and rice, chips where good and so was the rice, however one mouthful of the chicken ruined the meal the chicken balls where rubbery and slimey, the chicken balls broke in to strips when eating. my body has felt absolutly rubbish since eating the chicken ball i would avoid eating here ever

Reviewed 9 May 2015

I wrote a review back in June last year, back then the food had so much flavour and seemed to be so fresh. We were so happy to find a Chinese which tasted authentic!

However, unfortunately more recently the food has lacked flavour and is more like your standard Chinese takeaway. Have tried others and now order elsewhere.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I wrote a review back in September because I know how hard it is to find a good chinese place. Its gone down hill since then. We've stopped ordering from them. A result of a change in ownership I think.

Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

Asia delight reminded me of the small in dependant restaurants in Malaysia and Thailand, very authentic if you order the right stuff! Recommend the rendang curry.