“Saturday takeaway ”

Fusion Oriental
Ranked #351 of 466 Restaurants in Ipswich
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The food arrived exactly on time perfect.
The food was warm which was bad considering we live 3 minutes down the road.
When we heated the food up it was very tasty.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Having just moved to the east side of Ipswich I needed to find somewhere local to replace my usual go-to town centre Chinese. There's a few over this side of town that have been mentioned but no one has wholeheartedly recommended one. Apparently they're all "ok but nothing special" and going from this experience I can understand why. Included in our order were 2 noodle dishes which were so bland and tasteless that even the resident noodle aficionado in our house couldn't finish a portion. The curry didn't have much of a kick and the prawn crackers were greasy. All in all not a great first impression though I doubt I'll give it a chance to make a second one. At the moment the long journey to my previous Chinese eatery will be all the more bearable knowing that the result will be better than this.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

firstly I should mention how fast the food arrived. 20 minutes after ordering it was at my door, that could maybe make me question the freshness of the food.

no complaints with the food however, the special fried rice wasn't great but was typical for what you expect to get in this area. the chilli fried chicken was good but not stand out but the creamy king prawn dish was very surprising. it had a lot of garlic in and the prawns were coated in a light batter and it was very tasty. it is not a dish that I have seen from a Chinese takeaway before but I would have it again.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered my Chinese and it was ready really quickly. Food was exactly as we had ordered and tasted fantastic. Would recommend!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Once again had a Chinese from here. Tasted great, got everything we ordered and was reasonably priced too. Would recommend!!