Novotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$83
pentahotel Ipswich(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Muthu Belstead Brook Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$101
US$91
US$78
US$60
Priceline
  • Pool
Bentley Tower Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Travelocity
US$73
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Ipswich South Hotel(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$74
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Ipswich Capel St Mary(Ipswich)(Great Value!)
US$54
Travelodge
1,505 results
All reviewscopper bathsail loftmarina roomthe penthousesalt housesister hotelscallopslovely hotelsuffolk breakfastin bury st edmundsafternoon teacar parkfront facingboutique hotelsmall balconyhuge bedbreakfast in bed
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Getting to the hotel is a bit of a nightmare to be honest due to the one way systems in the town, but we rang the hotel and they directed us perfectly.
Parking at the hotel was also a bit of an issue as there are not many spaces but if you leave your keys at reception, they will move your car if they feel it is in the way.
We checked in very quickly and went up to our room, very cute and old style with beams etc but quite big, bigger than i expected to be honest.
There is a hairdryer, bottled water, iron and tea and coffee making facilities, there is a bath and a shower, miniture shampoos and showergels etc and a TV. We had a view overlooking the car park and could just about see the harbour at an angle too.
We were staying at this hotel as we were going to the regent theatre that evening, reception staff were great as we asked them the best way to get to the regent by foot and they kindly gave us a map and drew the route to take. It was very easy and only 10 minute walk.
We didn't eat out that evening but there were many eating places alongside the hotel and overlooking the harbour.
We stayed here in October and the room was not cold at all, in fact quite warm!
We had breakfast at the hotel and it was lovely, beautiful room and lots of staff to wait on you, we were given what looked like a menu and chose a juice, tea/coffee and a english fry-up but we could have had everything on the menu if we'd wished but what we had was more than sufficient.
Would thoroughly recommend this hotel and will definately return!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bun27
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Sadly we did not have a 'sea view' but it was a spledid hotel nevertheless. Room was spacious and comfortable, the brick walls adding to the ambiance of the place. Food was appetising and the staff were pleasant and helpoful They even parked our car free of charge. We hope to return. PS Ask for a room with a view of the marina!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I stayed here on Thursday night and my room was amazing , a shame I was on my own !
The view from the room was stunning , I felt like I was in Porto Bonus overlooking the Marina. This waterside development is now vibrant and a place to be. Dinner was delicious the best burger ever ! An AA red star hotel with 2 Rosettes is well deserved.This is a modern stylish boutique hotel that ticks all my boxes .... Take a look at the web site .Top tip do take the better rooms they are well worth the little extra , sometimes you can be offered to upgrade on check in , during the week - take it !

Room Tip: Go for an upgrade ,
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

only stayed for one night, and realy couldnt fault this place and l do try, but as soon as we pulled up outside the car park we were greeted politely by the car park bloke he told us where to park, then we checked in no problem, lovely room nice view out the window, we had a standard double which was fine a nice comfortable room with a good bathroom, fine, reception called and asked for the car keys so they could park our car in a better position, not a problem.
the hotel is very clean the staff excellent, nice location at the marina theres a bar next door which is fine a nice fish restaurant 5 minutes walk away, the lord nelson pub is close for those of you who have forgotten what proper pubs were like excellent Adnams beer and nice food to, All in all a very nice hotel

Room Tip: our room was 304 on the third floor overlooking issacs bar and on a saturday night wasnt disturbed by any noise
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I have now had the pleasure of staying at the Salthouse Hotel on 3 occasions. First as a couple, then with my 7 year old son and thirdly as a spa treat for my 64 year old mother.
On all 3 occasions the hotel has suited everybody. Romantic for a couple. Friendly, fun and funky for the 7 year old. A special relaxing treat for me and my mum.
Food in restaurant is lovely and tasty, not too large portions, but perfect for me.
Spa is great. Best massage I have ever had (and i've had a few)
Staff are always helpful and tried to make each stay perfect. The reservations staff are a great team and i would suggest emailing them with any queries which they will be quick to respond to.
Was a great base for my 7 year old and me in the summer holidays, where we visited Jimmy's farm and Sutton Hoo, both just short drives away. We had a room large enough for him to play with his toy cars on the floor. Only problem would be lack of air conditioning in the old part of the building, but i understand that the hotel are investigating ways of improving this for the comfort of guests.

Room Tip: Having stayed in varying standards of room, I would definitely recommend spending a little more on the Marina view rooms. You get a fabulous view and more atmosphere on this side of the hotel. The standard of furnishings in these rooms are just that extra bit special.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family