Open today: 12:00 - 03:00

Reviewed 29 May 2016
ashfilby
Ipswich, United Kingdom
via mobile
The only Ipswich venue on a Monday night!

Reviewed 13 February 2016
Kevin H
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Out with my GFs on Monday, not many places open but saw this place. Door staff were rude and pretty hostile on the way in but it seemed ok from outside so we went in. Place was almost deserted but it took ten mins to get a barman to stop talking to his mates and serve us and then he got our drinks order (four drinks) wrong twice and acted like this was our fault! The drinks were expensive but the place is shabby and run down. The so called smoking area is like a glass coffin full of smoke and had most of the people in there. You have to climb up some filthy back stairs to get to the loo - and OMG the ladies! It doesn't even have a door on and the only paper was on the floor in a big swamp! I went downstairs again and my friends were being bothered by some creep and his creepy mate who just wouldn't leave us alone. When we asked them to leave us alone they started being nasty and my friend went to the bouncer but he just shrugged! So we drank our expensive drinks fast and left. This place is just rubbish - the only people looking like they were having a good time were the DJ and his bro's on the stage. Ive not been in Ipswich long but it is the worst place I've been in. Would never go back. Would advise ppl to go somewhere else - especially girls.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Being a very sensible guy who has run bars and clubs in London and Brighton I understand how door staff can be under a lot of pressure in whom they should and shouldn't let in. So when I arrived at this venue and saw it near empty and with door staff out front patrolling with no cue I was a little baffled to be asked to walk around the barriers to get in the same position I was in when I walked to the front door only to be asked for my ID, I mean come on... I'm 37. 2 Girls behind me who was obviously younger than I walked in with no questions....

I was polite, I shrugged and walk away... I wore decent clothes... I saw exactly the type of door staff I was dealing with... someone who just loves control, not good for business.

I visited the next day in shorts, trainers and T Shirt after a long day in town, and low and behold, looking like a chav I got in... however I wish I hadn't... unfriendly staff and clicky. I won't go back.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Great on a night out after 11ish, love the music and the cocktails. They offer 2 for 1 cocktails between 7-10 and have lots of cocktails to choose from, it's nice to be able to look at the cocktail menu and get served fast but it's totally dead and not much atmosphere between 7-10. Love that there's a lady with a camera always walking round and they put them up for free on Facebook for you!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon this bar by accident, had started to think the whole of Ipswich was closed on a Monday night!

Door staff were welcoming and friendly, the bar was busy and the music played on a Monday is perfect.

Found the the cost of some of the drinks a little pricey but I've since found out that they run offers on certain drinks.

If you are looking for some life on a Monday night this really is the only place to go.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016

NYE is the worst place I have ever been to. The service was a sham, I was waiting for nearly 30mins for my drink order to be taken and when it was taken the person behind the bar was rude and also got the drink order wrong. The toilets!!!! May aswel be a drug den. Also I thought you weren't meant to serve customers intoxicated due to customers safety. But what I don't get is there was a girl extremely drunk she fell over at the bar right in front of me and to my dismay she still got served."MIND BOGGLE" !!! Never will I go back the whole place is shocking rant over....!!!!!

Date of experience: December 2015