Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,122 results
All reviews car park good size mini bar executive room football ground per night reception staff room was large bed was very comfortable excellent breakfast short stay stayed here for one night saturday night good nights sleep toilet roundabout sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020

Prices are excellent. Myself and my boyfriend have just had a wonderful stay at Novotel Ipswich. I am so happy we found this place. The experience was great from the beginning to the end. The staff was very friendly, specially Steven, Shaun and Carla, very professional and friendly at all times.
The room was lovely, super clean with a very comfortable and big bed. Bathroom with shower very clean.
All respect for the staff mentioned for their great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality!
We will definitely go back there and will recommend this place in Ipswich to everyone! :)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Nuwan Jayasena, General Manager at Novotel Ipswich Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Dear Sarai M

Wow. Thank you ever so much for this wonderful review. My team and i enjoyed reading your review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and it was our absolute pleasure to look after you both. Very much appreciate the comment about our friendly staff. Our teams are dedicated and passionate about guest services and your feedback is a testimony for all the hard work they does.

Thank you so much for recommending us for friends and family.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 October 2020 via mobile

I have been staying at the Novotel for several weeks now. It is a friendly home away from home during these troubled times. The room is always clean and the staff will try their best to get anything you need. The beds are a little hard but still fairly comfortable. I have also stayed here with my young baby and the hotel was very accommodating. A special thank you to Stephen who always makes sure my stay is comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 123Just1987

Thank you very much for your review and rating us 5*. This means a lot to me and my time especially as you mentioned on these difficult times. Stephen is thrilled with his personal mention and i am sure he is motivated by your comments to provide a great service to you in future and in general to all our guests.

Looking forward to welcome you again near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for several weeks it is very clean and comfortable. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Steven on reception is very accommodating and nothing is to much trouble, always cheerful what a lovely person to have on your reception. He is a credit to your company thank you Steven.

From John Bradshaw.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Nuwan Jayasena, General Manager at Novotel Ipswich Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

Dear Mr Bradshaw.

Thank you very much for taking time to review on us. As a one of the regular guest your feedback is very much appreciated.

My team very much appreciate your kind words about our team, Particularly Steven is happy with his personal mention. As you clearly mentioned Steven and rest of my team is credit to hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Stayed for four nights for leisure purpoese. Good location, both in terms of Ipswich (station less than 10 minutes walk, city centre and quayside less than 5), and as a base for visiting Suffolk (Snape Maltings, Southwold, IWM Duxford, Lavenham etc). The hotel is well organised in terms of Covid security, although some residents didn't get the message about wearing facemasks. The bar is expensive, and the breakfast not worth £10 per head, but there are enough options for eating out close by, such as Cafe Myra for breakfast, and The Dove for evening meals and drinks. The hotel staff are excellent, and seem to have to multi-task, flitting between reception and serving behind the bar!

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Jonathan B

Thank you for your very kind words. Pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Me and my team is delighted to hear that we prepared the hotel safe with Covid 19.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Ipswich in near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed overnight and was fairly pleased with the service- staff were attentive and helpful- fantastic welcome from Steve I think his name was, who was on reception who explained everything about the place. Decor in the main areas were mordern and bright and the room was nice too - fab bathroom with shower. The hotel has thought about traffic flow for covid and felt safe

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Debandpetee

Thank you for taking time to review and also for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated. Me and my team enjoyed reading this. Steven is thrilled with his name being mentioned. No doubt this will serve as an encouragement and also motivate him to serve all our future guests with service minded with a passion.

Thank you so much for recommending us for friends and family.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Ipswich soon.

Kind regards,