Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$41
View deal
Destinia.com
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews beagle pub next door the pub quiet location stayed here for nights excellent stay short drive night's sleep ipswich town centre business trip good nights sleep car park would stay again plenty of parking reception staff evening meal belle tesco
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

Just not the experience I get at other Prem's I stay at, room was to hot with only a fan to move hot air, bed was ok but something not right, pillows were not comfortable, and breakfast was shocking, no it was terrible, cold everything one spoon of beans, less mushrooms, poached eggs were swimming in water, so was the rest of the food on the tiny, tiny little plate nah this place won't get my business again..

When I checked in I asked if I had breakfast on my room so I could add if needed, was told yes, but it wasn't, so the breakfast guy didn't want to serve me at all even after I paid for it which I wish I hadn't..

Also the car park had cars full of kids in, and did not look very secure, I write this hoping that my car was safe overnight..

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Hotel was fine in general, comfortable room like all Premier Inns. The water pressure in my room however was so low it was almost impossible to take a shower.

Carpark also filled up quite quickly although I guess there is nothing that the hotel cando about that.

Good breakfast with really cheery waitress.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Great staff and clean comfy room however the breakfast was a real let down! Hardly any items available on the buffet and you had run out of bacon. we were down for breakfast at 8am so not late enough for you to have run out of things.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2019

when arrived staff helpful and made our break great from start to finish. room was very clean, just cant fault the break. had a lovely breakfast value for money.location was ideal. big thank you from us all.

Room tip: very quiet could not hear any noise
  • Trip type: Travelled with family