3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$146
Trip.comUS$146
Agoda.comUS$131
PricelineUS$131
eDreamsUS$131
All reviews train station per night location is excellent excellent value for money feel very welcome car park full english street parking toast enjoyable stay town centre lovely room cooked breakfast mark seafront lift seaside
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2020

Things were generally okay - nothing more. Disappointing that Kippers had been crudely crossed off the breakfast menu. Shower controls confusing meant no shower - devastated. unfortunately not a keeper.

Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

When arrived I was made to feel very welcome by Ross and his team! It was my second stay in this hotel.
I stayed for five nights in Broadway Hotel. I had a wonderful room which was very clean and comfortable.The bed was excellent and I had peaceful sleep.The bathroom was spacious and clean.

Great breakfast and had plenty of choices .My sea view room was very relaxing to watch after a very long day.The internet connection was fast and undisturbed.
It is situated in the heart of llandudno,excellent location,two minutes away from train station,30 second to shopping center middle of town,1 min to seafront,plenty of restaurant near by which are very reasonable.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome.Love to visit this place again and again,thanks to all staffs.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2020

To start, the owner was very nice. The hotel has a homely feel with tall ceilings which makes the rooms feel more spacious than they are and it is situated in a convenient location for all sorts of activities.

There are a few downsides though; the bed mattresses were of poor quality, as for the bases. There was not a supposed flat-screen TV, just an old ~24' telly on the wall in our room. None of the radiators in our room worked which also goes for the chrome towel rail in the en suite which made for quite a cold nights sleep and wake (also thanks to the poor insulation to the outside world).

Breakfast was mediocre but had a range of foods and the bedroom had little to no space about them (don't let the tall ceiling deceive you!). So in general, the pricing felt way too high for the quality of stay that the hotel provided.

THE biggest point which absolutely blew me and my friends' mind is the insanely loud water system attached to apparently every single toilet in the building. This 'filtration' system was a motor attached at the waste pipe of every single toilet -meaning that- if anyone flushes, showers, or even washes their hands, a sound louder than your dads '89 Toyota Corolla erupts from the base of the toilet. This sound lasts for about 5 seconds, then repeats depending on how long the water flowing through it is taking.

Not only was this sounds horrendous but it was attached to the wall which meant that whenever any bedroom within a 15-meter radius activated this system, we could hear every painstaking rattle of vibration coming through the walls of this building. Because of this, our sleep was terrible, and short-lived, as such of our stay at this hotel.

For the price paid and the services provided, I can definitely say that this is not a 'budget' hotel but rather priced as one. Please do not visit this hotel if you intend on sleeping in it.

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night, the heating didn't work but staff was very nice and got an electric heater straight away. Tv worked fine, bed was comfortable but the walls in the bathrooms are very thin and could even have a conversation with my sister which was in the other room through the wall which isn't good
There was also stains on the ceiling. The location was great, seaside only a few minutes away and shops and restaurants outside the hotel

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank michaelak837
Reviewed 12 March 2020

This was a cheap hotel booked for my mum I think it is what you pay for in our case, 33 a night with breakfast. Good points breakfast, nice guy on reception , clean room central position.
Bad points wallpaper peeling, curtain hanging off and bit of damp, it's not 3 star like booking dot com make out its 2 . If I had paid more I'd not be happy .

Date of stay: March 2020