Stayed at Sunnyside for 5 nights. Excellent location. The room was very nice with a view of the great Orme. Food was very good, with plenty of choice. Staff were very helpful, and polite especially those in the dining room. Will certainly consider staying here again, and would recommend it to anyone wanting good value for money. We enjoyed our holiday/accommodation 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunnyside is a friendly, family run 20 bedroom Guest Accommodation in Victorian Llandudno. Situated below the Great Orme and surrounded by all the attractions of Victorian Llandudno. The Sunnyside is the ideal location for your North Wales break, holiday or adventure.The Sunnnyside has a light and welcoming restaurant serving a comprehensive breakfast choice, also our warm and comfortable lounge is ideal for relaxing with a drink from our small bar area in reception. The Sunnyside boasts 20 individually decorated rooms all of which have en-suite bathroom facilities, include colour television and tea and coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your The Sunnyside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunnyside Hotel Llandudno
- The Sunnyside Llandudno, Wales