Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$112
Hotels.comUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
HurbUS$117
TravelocityUS$112
All reviews venue cymru samphire car park sea front fantastic views out to sea literally next door evening meal in the restaurant short walk to the centre accessible room stunning hotel sash windows limited mobility spa bath these issues great stay room overlooking the sea super breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We visited this hotel for one night , it’s a typical seaside grand building in need of a little refurbishment.
It as a private car park which is ideal with plenty of spaces
The check in staff where very pleasant and attentive
The lobby is very well decorated and homely
We had a superior room with sea view , the room was very spacious with a great spa bath, the shower on the other hand needed replacing very poor
The bed was comfortable and the view great
We asked for a iron and ironing board which was brought upto our room which was great , but the iron was terrible exceptionally cheap I may be being petty
The breakfast was excellent ,great service and a good menu selection and good coffee
All in all the hotel is a little need of updating in areas but is well worth a visit if on the expensive side

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank wvlmstuart
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with our stay here. It was my husband, my nearly 8 month old son and me. The staff was fantastic, friendly and couldn’t stop cooing over my son, which is always nice.

The rooms have clearly been recently redone. Maybe not to the highest standard, but clean and comfortable. The beds and blankets were quiet which is important when sharing a room with a baby.

The bathroom has clearly been redone and did its job, but the faucets on the sink were backwards to my view (hot on right side) and it was sort of impossible to shower. With the hot tap on all the way and the cold on just the tiniest bit, the water instantly went ice cold. I messed with it for about 5 minutes before giving up and having a bath. The shampoos, etc., were Rituals brand, which was super nice.

Now, to get to the best part of the stay: THE FOOD! My goodness, it was fantastic. We had the breakfast and were so impressed that we decided to treat ourselves to dinner at the hotel and we were blown away. The dinner was slightly on the expensive side, but was well worth it for the convenience and quality. I would even recommend the restaurant to people not staying in the hotel. It was really fantastic.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ktsomethingelse
Reviewed 11 July 2018

This hotel is located on the front about 400 metres from Llandudno town centre. The hotel has a car park which is located to the left side of the hotel, there are ample places for guests. The reception area is up just a couple of steps in the front of the hotel, reception was friendly, efficient and helpful. Although the hotel is quite date in some public areas, it has a lift and also a library. The rooms were clean and comfortable, it is worth paying the extra for a superior room with a sea view. The friendly staff and the excellent food really made our stay

3  Thank 988adriann
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I drove from Stafford to Llandudno for a three night break at the Cae Mor Hotel which is located on the sea front in Llandudno.

I last stayed at this hotel for a short break during July 2016. I decided to return to the Cae Mor on a bed and breakfast basis, after checking prices with other hotels (some less expensive and some more expensive) for any deals they had on offer. I was informed that new owners had taken over the Cae Mor this year and had made several changes to the hotel.

I could have had a single room on the third floor but opted to pay extra for a larger double room on the second floor. This was room 13 which was spacious, clean and comfortable, with lovely views of the sea front to the great Orme on the left and Little Orme on the right. There was the usual hospitality tray, a very large TV, walk in wardrobe and very large bathroom with an excellent easy to use shower.

On my first night I decided to have a meal in the Cae Mor’s restaurant which opens early from around 4.30pm and this is very useful for guests attending the theatre (next door) or shows in town. Katerina the waitress arranged a table so that I could look out over the promenade to the sea front and this proved to be an ideal relaxing place to sit during my meal.

There was a good choice on the menu with several starters, mains and deserts individually priced, or there was a set price menu too. I chose mushroom soup which was delicious, this was followed by a mixed seafood creation in thin crisp pastry with a side portion of seasonal vegetables along with a glass of wine. On the second night I dined at the nearby Imperial Hotel (separate report) and on my last night I returned to the Cae Mor where I had creamed vegetable soup which again was delicious, followed by Sea Bas with crispy noodles, a side portion of vegetables and a glass of wine. I particularly like fish and found that on both occasions the meals were well presented and tasted excellent.

In the breakfast room there was good choice available to start the day, which included juices, cereals pastries, etc. and various cooked options including porridge, Welsh breakfast and my very favourite scrambled egg with smoked salmon, this I had on my last morning and it was lovely.

I enjoyed my stay at the Cae Mor thanks to the owners Marc and Sheryl, who have a friendly and professional manner and also thanks to Katarina who looked after me at meal times. All the staff that I met at the hotel were efficient and welcoming. The hotel has its own car park and is conveniently located for a good stroll along the promenade and to the town centre.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank BobMatStafford
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Older style hotel, but don't let that put you off. Rooms are clean, and "fresh". We were at the back and it was quite at night. Off street parking was a bonus as the beach front can be difficult to park on.

Date of stay: June 2018