Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Expedia.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$133
PricelineUS$132
All reviews sea front booked hotel sea view stay there again many thanks comfy bed three nights seafront seaside break
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable good shower but breakfast was of a poor quality produce and the milk was pastureriesd a nono. 8 out 10 for room and fasilatise 8out 10 for welcome and hosts 5out 10 for breakfast sorry won't stay again purely breakfast let it down

Reviewed 16 September 2020

I booked a room directly with the hotel for an overnight stay with my niece , sister and elderly mom whom is terminally ill with cancer. We drove 3 hours to get to the hotel to find a sign on the door saying reception closed at 6pm. This was something we were not advised. We called the hotels number which diverts to a mobile and no one answers. We tried to get in at other hotels but they were all full as we needed a room for all of us in order to care for my mom. At midnight we had no alternative but to drive the 3 hours back home. I am absolutely seething but the worst thing is this trip was all about having one last visit to the seaside with mom. She has now had to endure a 6 hour journey in a car and will have to spend today sleeping to try and recover. I called the hotel this morning and the manager just put the phone down on me and isn’t picking up and I hadn’t even explained why I’m so upset

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank charlottehughes1975
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Unpretentious, old style seafront hotel. Staff helpful, especially when there was a problem.
Good central base for trips out and walking. Parking on seafront not a problem so it didn’t bother us there was no car park at hotel. Free parking on road 4pm-10am. Bathroom newly fitted so very good. Curtains on seafront could do with blackout linings, as very light with lamps outside and morning sun. Apart from that, no complaints!

2  Thank Billybinos
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room for 2 nights when visiting relatives nearby.
Oh dear, wish I had read reviews before booking....
The room we were given was small, needed a complete revamp and was the fire escape for the floor so no window just an opaque glass door.
Stained ceiling and radiator, and 2 pairs of curtains sewn together to make longer ones.
Yes the bed linen was clean but the mattress was so old and soft.
Tried the breakfast once only but was poor quality and the sausage was still pink inside. Lady who served us in the dining room was lovely though.
Book elsewhere!

2  Thank Alison M
Reviewed 2 September 2020

The hotel is very dated. Also we felt the owners were extremely rude and made us feel very uncomfortable. It was as though it was a massive inconvenience to them that we were staying there. Seriously, heed the negative reviews and book somewhere else... there are plenty of great places to stay in Llandudno, sadly the Trevone is not one of them.

Date of stay: August 2020