Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia.comUS$134
PricelineUS$119
eDreamsUS$120
All reviews sea front booked hotel sea view stay there again many thanks comfy bed three nights seafront seaside break
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I booked a room directly with the hotel for an overnight stay with my niece , sister and elderly mom whom is terminally ill with cancer. We drove 3 hours to get to the hotel to find a sign on the door saying reception closed at 6pm. This was something we were not advised. We called the hotels number which diverts to a mobile and no one answers. We tried to get in at other hotels but they were all full as we needed a room for all of us in order to care for my mom. At midnight we had no alternative but to drive the 3 hours back home. I am absolutely seething but the worst thing is this trip was all about having one last visit to the seaside with mom. She has now had to endure a 6 hour journey in a car and will have to spend today sleeping to try and recover. I called the hotel this morning and the manager just put the phone down on me and isn’t picking up and I hadn’t even explained why I’m so upset

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank charlottehughes1975
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Unpretentious, old style seafront hotel. Staff helpful, especially when there was a problem.
Good central base for trips out and walking. Parking on seafront not a problem so it didn’t bother us there was no car park at hotel. Free parking on road 4pm-10am. Bathroom newly fitted so very good. Curtains on seafront could do with blackout linings, as very light with lamps outside and morning sun. Apart from that, no complaints!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Billybinos
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room for 2 nights when visiting relatives nearby.
Oh dear, wish I had read reviews before booking....
The room we were given was small, needed a complete revamp and was the fire escape for the floor so no window just an opaque glass door.
Stained ceiling and radiator, and 2 pairs of curtains sewn together to make longer ones.
Yes the bed linen was clean but the mattress was so old and soft.
Tried the breakfast once only but was poor quality and the sausage was still pink inside. Lady who served us in the dining room was lovely though.
Book elsewhere!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alison M
Reviewed 2 September 2020

The hotel is very dated. Also we felt the owners were extremely rude and made us feel very uncomfortable. It was as though it was a massive inconvenience to them that we were staying there. Seriously, heed the negative reviews and book somewhere else... there are plenty of great places to stay in Llandudno, sadly the Trevone is not one of them.

Date of stay: August 2020
4  Thank Review2020Review
Reviewed 30 August 2020

Stayed for 4 nights, the staff did not miss a beat. Super super clean amazing breakfast could not fault a thing and best of all that view the best thing you could see in the morning.

At the moment because of covid you are told what time you can come down for breakfast just so the breakfast room is not crowed and I must say really really good breakfast and the staff are just amazing anything you need you get. My wife had a special request put it as she is vegetarian and it was not a problem at all for them we where set for the hole 4 days.

The Place is spotless and very clean especially during this time.

Having never been in the area we asked for good places to eat at evenings and activities to do and the people at reception just gave us and endless list of places we can visit to eat and do it was way over the top super super helpful people.

There are hand sanitizers trough out the hotel which is great during this time its shows you that they are taking things seriously and keeping the guests as safe as possible and also this place is going under a complete renovation and OMG the new rooms are just amazing. I cant even imagine how this place will look when its all finished up.

Yes the rooms need and update and that's what they are doing we got a tour of the hotel from the owner and he's super super friendly and he explained to us his plan for the hotel which is super awesome we wish you the best of luck and we will defiantly be back very very soon.

Room tip: Sea front rooms are just amazing
Date of stay: August 2020