All reviewscocker spanieldavid karenwithin walking distancequiet locationmodern bathrooma small car parkcooked breakfastyogurtroad parkinga great place to staylovely breakfastnothing too much troublesea frontbeautiful roomjust returned from a night staymini breakchoice of cereals
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Kenmore. Thought we had walked into the wrong place. Wow! wow! wow! was what hit us. Greeted by the new owner Dave who instantly made us feel at home. Then off to room No. 3 - the family room. We booked this as it was a larger room and could easily accommodate the metal crate for our cocker spaniel dog. A truly beautiful room as well as room No4 which was unoccupied so we had a sneaky peep into. Certainly a magnificent transformation in such a short space of time as new owners.Then onto the breakfast - as others have already said - superb and who are we to disagree.
We have been visiting Llandudno for quite a number of years - now a no brainer where we will be staying on our next visit.
Found both Dave and Karen easy to talk to and will surely make a great success of their adventure. Keep up the good work and see you again soon.

PS - Would have given you even more stars that the 5 stars shown but the template wont allow us to......... lol

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrumpyGrum
David B, Owner at The Kenmore Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you Graham for your kind comments.
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Looking forward to seeing you both & Lena in August.
Best Regards

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

As a traveller with a small dog in tow, I have become accustomed to staying in dog friendly accommodation where the dog friendly rooms are not particularly appealing and have low quality furnishings. I am delighted to report that The Kenmore is quite the opposite and I couldn’t have asked for more!
Arriving at the property, I was immediately struck by how lovely the garden was, and I actually sat out at the table and chairs there with a cup of tea after I’d checked in, and enjoyed the afternoon sunshine. The reception area is very tastefully decorated and sets the scene for the high standards of the rest of the property. Mark was welcoming and friendly and very informative on things to do in the local area (it was my first time in Llandudno).
My room (No.7) was large, light and airy. The bed was one of the comfiest I’ve ever slept on. There was a lovely sitting area with 2 comfy chairs and a table, a large TV, dressing table and chair, wardrobe - everything you possibly need during a stay. The ensuite was a very good size with a rainforest shower as well as a regular shower head and a big bath. I was incredibly impressed that the room was of such a high standard and that the owners happily allow a dog to stay in there.
After a fabulous sleep (no noises whatsoever from other rooms or outside), the smell of bacon wafting up the stairs alerted me to breakfast time. As my dog may have been crying if left alone in a strange place, Mark very kindly set up the table and chairs in the lounge so I could eat in there. I did poke my head round the dining room and it was just as I expected, lovely, clean and full of smiling customers. So I sat in the lounge and enjoyed a full breakfast (cereals, yoghurts etc were available but I declined) washed down with a pot of tea. The food was plentiful and delicious, well presented and served with a smile.
I wish I had been able to stay at this property for longer than just one night as I felt so content and happy staying here. There are no negatives whatsover, everything here is just immaculate and it is one of the most tastefully designed and decorated places I have ever been to, and the hosts are extremely accomodating and helpful.
I wholeheartedly recommend this guest house to everyone and look forward to returning here again in the not too distant future for a longer visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
David B, Owner at The Kenmore Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you Sarah for your kind comments.
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to see you in the future.
Best Regards

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Back to the Kenmore after it’s refurbishment. And the place is perfect first class.
You would not know you was in the same place.there is lots of work carried out.
Dave and Karen have been very busy. Well more Karen than Dave. Anyway
What a great job they have done you need to go and look it’s brilliant.
Well done and good luck to you both. See you soon

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks Colin for your review.
Glad you like the refurbishment.
Hopefully we'll see you and Paula soon.
Best regards
Karen & Dave

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A wonderful welcome from a lovely lady. The whole experience of our mini break was great. Our room was lovely, clean crisp bedding. The room was tastefully decorated. Nothing was too much trouble. Beautifully cooked breakfast. We will be visiting again soob

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
David B, Owner at The Kenmore Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review.
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hopefully we will see you in the future.
Best regards
Karen & David.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Back to the kenmore what a difference 2 months make
The refurbishment as started.and the place is looking brilliant
They have put two beautiful Christmas trees up.and on the reception area there was fresh mince pies and chocolates.
For us to eat when this place is finished in March it will be the
Place to come. A lot of hard work as gone in to it. David & Karen
You have look after us AGAIN we loved it and loved you two in Christmas waist coats serving breakfast.
Thank you David & Karen see ya soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
David B, Owner at The Kenmore Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you Colin for you great review.
The refurbishment is well on the way, just had the hot water system up graded and the rooms are being redecorated.
Looking forward to seeing you and Paula in March.
Bast regards