Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the general manager north wales mobility scooter well run hotel evening meal night break comfortable hotel spent two nights high standard wonderful hotel double bed room was spotless plenty of choice promenade lift snowdonia
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I have just dealt with this hotel and spoke with the manager. I simply do not have words for how rude her telephone manner is! Abrupt was not the word! I will make note of this and will ensure our agency does not book this hotel again moving forwards.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jodie M
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Just had a two night stay ,a group of four women we're all mature!!,we were greeted with the most warm welcome by all the staff ,it is a very elegant Hotel,and beautifully decorated throughout ,the bathrooms are the best quality I've ever seen in an hotel.the staff in the restaurant were excellent,nothing to much trouble ,and it's a rare treat to have silver service in any hotel now ,we felt like royalty !!.Considering the Hotel has only just reopened after such difficult times ,they have gone above and beyond ,to accommodate us all ,well done ,.it's in a good location for all Llandudno has to offer , close to the shops and the promenade too.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 5 October 2020

The hotel; is full of old worlde charm and has lots of character, The standard of service and quality of the meals cannot be disputed. However, the hotel is not as accessible as they claim. The main door in is quite narrow and has a very heavy spring on it making it impossible for anyone in a wheelchair to open it, the 'wheelchair accessible room is on the top floor and their is only one small old lift (I doubt a large electric chair would not get in it) which makes you nervous to begin with though there is an evac chair situated by the door to the room which the very helpful receptionist assured me staff were trained in using it!, In the level deck bathroom the toilet is just about acceptable but only has one rail on the left side and the drop down shower seat looks in my opinion positively dangerous. It is very small and there are no rails nearby to assist you to transfer or steady yourself when using it. Consequently I could not have a shower the whole time we stayed in the hotel. I mentioned all this to the receptionist when we checked out. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. My wife has a gluten free diet and that was no problem at all to the kitchen. Parking is also very difficult - if you are lucky you can park outside the hotel . Finally , why are the rooms for disabled guests in most hotels at the back with no window or view?

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights with my family. One member of my family had visited many times and she was looking forward to staying, she recommended the hotel particularly for the food. Hotel central. It felt covid safe throughout stay. Rooms comfortable and clean. Car park at the rear was a bonus. Staff were polite and attentive, head waiter and waiters/waitresses excellent. The food is the reason for my low rating. The first night was disappointing ( soup was cold and had to be returned, terrine was not a terrine as we know it and it did not come with the bread as listed on the menu, neither did any black pudding come with a dish also described on the menu). Waiting on staff were told of the discrepancies and were apologetic. On the second night the meals were much better but the ravioli starter was nothing like pasta, it was thick and didn’t seem to be even cooked. Breakfast was excellent but we were surprised there was no menu to look at and we had to ask what we could have which seemed a little strange. Our disappointment about the food was raised on check out with the manager who was apologetic but reason given was staff are very stressed in the kitchen due to covid. We understand this may be the case but we didn’t feel it was an acceptable reason for a hotel to tell their customers. That really isn’t our problem and could be detrimental to the hotel if their customers choose to go elsewhere if they have had a similar experience. We are certainly considering trying elsewhere in the future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2020

We had two days here and felt we had been away for two weeks. This was our third or fourth visit and despite the difficulties imposed by Covid the warmth and service we received was superb. Reading some of the reviews published recently I feel there are members of the public that can have no concept of the problems that have had to be overcome to even continue trading during this pandemic. Dinner is so elegantly served in a really relaxed atmosphere and the quality of the food excellent.

Date of stay: September 2020