See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Had a very hospitable and relaxing stay at the guest house.....Glen and Gill are excellent hosts, nothing was too much for them, to make our stay, welcoming and enjoyable.....room was comfortable and clean, with a homely personal touch.....breakfast was plentiful, and delicious, a little pair scissors in with the sauces sachets, to make it easier to open, just a little thing but nice....will definitely use again , couldn't want for more.....

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Near to the shops and the beach. Had a lovely rest. Breakfast here is good with plenty of choice. I like to stay here as it is central and able to go for walks. I sometimes go to shows which is also good location to theatre cymru with just a short 10 minute walk.

Room Tip: Quiet location.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I will definitely be staying here again. The owners were very friendly and welcoming, the room was lovely and very clean, the bed was so comfy. There was plenty of choice for breakfast and it was delicious! Thank you for a lovely stay!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

My brother and I stayed in Lakelands guest house for a week.
Our stay was very comfortable,the guest house is situated very close to the centre of town but at the same time the area is peaceful and relaxing.
Gill and Glen have both a wonderful personality and they'll do their best to make you feel at home and make your stay one of the most memorable.
The Welsh breakfast they serve is delicious and complete, we recommend the sausages.
Thanks Gill, thanks Glen,whenever we come back to our Llandudno,surely Lakelands guest house will be the place to stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank chelsea1507
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Lakelands is a well positioned Guest House close to the shops, restaurants and pubs in thecentre of Llandudno and well run by Glen and Gill.

Lakelands location also makes it a great place to stay for touring around beautiful North Wales. We particularly enjoyed our jaunts to Beaumaris, the Menei Bridge and Porthmadog.

My wife and I certainly very much enjoyed our second stay there and hope to return again next year.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple