The Epperstone
  • Beachfront
Trevone Hotel(Llandudno)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

St. Tudno Hotel(Llandudno)
PremierInn.com
US$332
US$321
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2016

Lovely hotel in Edwardian form. Lovely greeting on arrival with tea or coffee. Breakfast very good. Just one complaint. We phoned up out of courtesy to say what time we would arrive and to check the check in time. Extremely rude man who although we booked some 6-7 weeks previously said we had caused " major disruption booking only one night" ? Quickly saying it was there fault. Yet when we arrived we spoke to a lovely couple who had booked the night before . So availability was there. No phone manner no people skills. Thank god the girl on reception and girls at breakfast were first class. Tale note rude man possibly the manager?

Room Tip: Tastefully dated rooms . Very clean
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2015

required disabled access, from the first enquiry politeness throughout, greeted with a smile, good level access to the twin room we booked, excellent large shower, very good for disabled persons. comfortable not badgered to take breakfast. or access in and out of the property. we were treated with kindness and compassion we even stayed an extra night. thanks all at the epperstone

Room Tip: various sized rooms to suit all just ask
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank jan d
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I must say I find some of the previous reviews to be a little harsh and overly fussy, based on my experience. We are walkers, and we come for walking. Therefore, what we want is: a quiet place; clean and comfortable bed and room; warm shower and a light breakfast. And that's it. As far as we were concerned all of these were delivered and I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to other walkers. The staff were polite, the WiFi worked very well, and the walls were thick - so no blaring TV from the next bedroom to disturb an early night. Does what it says on the tin. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Car park to the rear which was handy.A friendly welcome and tour round the guest house. It isn't the most modern decorated property, but the beds were comfy and the showers hot, with plenty of water.
Don't stay here if you pick at this, that and the other. But we enjoyed ourselves and slept well.
The breakfasts were good as was the service from the waiters
Free wifi

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

My father, my daughter and myself were planning on staying here for 1 night during this week but left after about an hour of checking in as We felt really uncomfortable, intimidated, and awkward with the way we were spoken to and dealt with. We didnt get shown around the hotel, just got a quick "heres the dining room" and the lady opened the door for a split second to show me.

We originally booked a double and single room for my daughter and myself to share the double bed and my father to have the single. But upon arrival we had been booked into 2 seperate rooms. So the lady then said she would put us into the triple room as it was more convenient for them anyway.. even though thats what we originally wanted. /:

Having an 11.30 curfew was abit riduculous? Something we werent told upon booking, and having to leave the room key behind when going out for "security reasons" was abit dodgy!
I definitely wont be recommending this place to anyone. And we wont be returning anytime soon.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family