Gwesty Links(Llandudno)
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Headlands Hotel(Llandudno)
US$106
The Broadway Hotel(Llandudno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$75
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I must say I find some of the previous reviews to be a little harsh and overly fussy, based on my experience. We are walkers, and we come for walking. Therefore, what we want is: a quiet place; clean and comfortable bed and room; warm shower and a light breakfast. And that's it. As far as we were concerned all of these were delivered and I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to other walkers. The staff were polite, the WiFi worked very well, and the walls were thick - so no blaring TV from the next bedroom to disturb an early night. Does what it says on the tin. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Car park to the rear which was handy.A friendly welcome and tour round the guest house. It isn't the most modern decorated property, but the beds were comfy and the showers hot, with plenty of water.
Don't stay here if you pick at this, that and the other. But we enjoyed ourselves and slept well.
The breakfasts were good as was the service from the waiters
Free wifi

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

My father, my daughter and myself were planning on staying here for 1 night during this week but left after about an hour of checking in as We felt really uncomfortable, intimidated, and awkward with the way we were spoken to and dealt with. We didnt get shown around the hotel, just got a quick "heres the dining room" and the lady opened the door for a split second to show me.

We originally booked a double and single room for my daughter and myself to share the double bed and my father to have the single. But upon arrival we had been booked into 2 seperate rooms. So the lady then said she would put us into the triple room as it was more convenient for them anyway.. even though thats what we originally wanted. /:

Having an 11.30 curfew was abit riduculous? Something we werent told upon booking, and having to leave the room key behind when going out for "security reasons" was abit dodgy!
I definitely wont be recommending this place to anyone. And we wont be returning anytime soon.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Eva H
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I stayed for 3 nights and found the hotel to be very comfortable , lovely food, great value for money and excellent service.
Ignore the rubbish that has been written by previous trip advisor guests about the hotel being "out dated " and "very floral" and "chinz heaven". The style was exactly what it says. Edwardian elegance and that is what it was. From cast iron fireplaces to antique cabinets and artifacts. This hotel had the class and style of a bygone age which few peple will appreciate. If you dont like such things suggest you go and stay in a Travelodge !!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Overall I had a nice stay at the Epperstone. Yes, the decor is outdated and overdone, but if you're not particularly judgmental about furnishings, then it shouldn't bother you. The double room I stayed in was comfortable and the host who received me was very kind, offering to watch over my backpack after I checked out in the morning so it wouldn't be a burden while I walked around the town (which is a short, convenient walk away). My only complaint deals with the key policy. The host asks guests to leave their room keys behind when they leave the B&B, I'm guessing to ensure they don't get lost? But rather than keeping them in a secure location, she asks that all the room keys get thrown into a glass bowl that is accessible to anyone who walks into the B&B. "We have CCTV" she kept assuring me. I just took my key with me when I went out. (CCTV won't be much help at getting your stolen goods back to you when you're only in the country for a couple weeks like I was)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo