Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$226
eDreamsUS$226
Agoda.comUS$229
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews bream sea view secure parking evening entertainment small balcony mobility scooter family run hotel plenty of choice sea front excellent hotel single room car park return visit weekend break town centre meriton pier
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 November 2020 via mobile

Just stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Lovely sea view room with balcony. Close to the pier, shops and restaurants. Hotel was clean, breakfast was lovely and staff helpful. Would definitely return to this hotel and Llandudno.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank adonegani
Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

Booked last minute for a night away. We arrived at 2pm and check in was quick and smooth. Phoned just before arriving to check availability in there car park at back of hotel. Called in hotel for key card to access the car park. There were a few spaces left, but was tight getting in. (I have a long car) narrow road and large bins opposite entrance.

Sea view room with king size bed. Room and hotel were spotlessly clean and sanitising stations situated all around. We had a small balcony which would be lovely during the summer. Room slightly small, but bed was so comfy. Slight negative, room was very hot, turned radiator off but it stayed on??

Location was perfect, almost across the road from the pier and town centre around the corner. Even with the slight negatives I would definitely return and recommend .

Room rate included breakfast which was table service also beautifully cooked. Staff all friendly. All in all a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2020

I have just spent three, comfortable nights at the Merrion. I can't speak highly enough about absolutely every aspect of this hotel.
Super single room (I am a single lady) with a sea view. Top class shower and tv - which had every channel! Coffee and tea facilities with lovely biscuits every day.
Comfortable bed AND pillows - all spotless.
Smart lounge and dining room in which the staff give great, personal service.
The menu has incredible choices, all fresh, locally sourced ingredients - wonderful.
Good wine list too!
Careful attention in the whole hotel has been given to sanitisation. I felt confident at all times.
Family owned (and present every day) this hotel has a friendly and efficient atmosphere and I would recommend it to everyone.

1  Thank 646judithy
Paul Bream, Owner at Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Hi 646judithy
Thank you so much for your great review and fantastic comments, we are so pleased to be open again and welcoming guests to the Merrion once again. We are making every effort to make guests comfortable and safe during their stay and its nice to know how much it is appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards
Paul Bream
General manager

Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

We decided last minute to take a trip to Llandudno and After walking around Llandudno for nearly two hours trying to find a place to stay I found the Merriion Hotel right on the sea front we got a room at the back of the Hotel which was lovely and clean and comfortable
We never ate at the hotel but wished we had as we could hear people saying how nice the food was
The staff were very pleasant and helpful and at these very difficult times we felt safe and nothing was to much trouble

A big Thank you to The Merrion

Hi marsanb
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review.
We would love to have you stay again and sample the food in our restaurant.
Kind regards
Paul Bream
general manager

Reviewed 6 September 2020

I read a review which gave this hotel one star and I cannot understand it. I cannot praise this hotel enough. The rooms were spotless, the shower was out of this world and staff were lovely - nothing was too much trouble. The food was fabulous - and plentiful. The breakfast was the best I have ever eaten. I suffer from insomnia yet I slept for 9 hours because beds and pillows were so comfortable. I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank huntlyquine1
Paul Bream, Owner at Merrion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Hi huntlyquine1
Thank you for your review and for your words of support, we are very lucky to have so many wonderful customers
who have come to see us over the last month after being locked down for so long.
Hope to see you again soon.
kind regards