“Great food and service”

Price range: US$15 - US$37
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Had a lovely meal here. Staff fast and friendly. Chicken, bacon and avocado salad my favourite, hubby had double bacon cheeseburger. Puddings yummy

1  Thank lyndacanning1959

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We popped in for breakfast before a 10.10am cinema visit. Good to have prompt service, only two other tables being used so East for the waitress to deal with.

Hubby had waffles with maple syrup and bacon. Waffles soggy and tasteless, microwaved unfortunately, bacon dry and cold.

I had the traditional English breakfast, again bacon dry and cold, mushrooms tasteless, eggs slightly undercooked, sausage anaemic and dry but tasted ok, beans average, lovely herby potatoes. I asked for toast, wasn't asked if I wanted white or brown bread, I wanted white, was given brown.

All in all disappointing, and we certainly won't be eating here again. I would have given a 1* rating, but the waitress was nice so the 2*'s are really just for her!

2  Thank JessicaTodd
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Visited with my daughter after shopping,only had about three tables being used, waited a while to be served, ordered a veggie mushroom burger,when it arrived it was a meat one! Was taken away and veggie one arrived which was a mushroom and some pepper in a bun,was not impressed,perhaps I should have read the description more at length,meals were given with a very small amount of dry chips,am glad we had a 50% off code because meals are certainly not worth full price.Will not be visiting again.

1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Every time we end up in here after a film I ask myself why?! It was so noisy you couldn’t hear yourself think let alone get your order across to the server. We didn’t have to wait long for food but my daughters main course AND dessert were wrong and had to be sent back. My adult main course was pretty much the size of my child’s. Ribs didn’t taste of anything and came with a child’s portion size of chips. My cappuccino tasted terrible.
Can’t think of a positive note to end this on except that the server tried to be helpful despite being rushed off his feet and also the kids meals are £1 at the moment which made me feel slightly better about the whole experience. Oh and we made a pact not to cave in and end up in there again!

2  Thank 1066fairland
Reviewed 19 February 2018

A group of us went for dinner last night to celebrate my husbands birthday after going to the cinema. Three of us ordered pizza, which was very brittle and we had to return two of the pizzas and asked for it not to be baked so much. The second pizza still wasn't very good. The server was very good and we were given the two pizzas for free by the manager, however overnight, both my husband and daughter, who had the same dish of pasta and meatballs, both had dodgy stomachs last night and the husband has had to cancel some work appointments today as a result. I would not recommend this establishment to eat at all.

2  Thank Nicole O