“Breki”
Review of Nelson Coffee Co.

Nelson Coffee Co.
Ranked #20 of 429 Restaurants in Eastbourne
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Independent cafe. Serving speciality coffee, brunch and cakes to Eastbourne since 2014. 🐻☕️🥞 #nelsoncoffeeco
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my bf had an amazing breakfast here was delicious really enjoyed it! Defo recommended. I had the Eggs benny with hallouimi it was so good we will defo be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with my partner for brunch, ordered two meals and two iced oat milk mochas. Food was good, but a little over priced for what it is.
Unfortunately with our drinks we received cows milk, my partner then went back to the baristas as asked if they were oat milk (as we could taste they weren’t) and explained that one of us is vegan so it’s an issue. They re made one of the drinks without an apology and said they would bring it over. Once one of the drinks was remade and bought over, I explained to the woman that I’m also lactose intolerant so obviously it’s going to cause an issue, still no apology!

Overall nice food, but poor customer service, especially when dealing with allergens

1  Thank tegan d
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Bit hard to find a table if you’re 4, but we managed to find a place after all. Great food, good coffee, nice environment. Bit too small but you can’t really complain on that :) Nice experience, will be back if in Eastbourne.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is the ultimate best cafe in Eastbourne!! The coffee is amazing! The cakes are delicious the menu is great and the pancakes are to die for! I could not fault this place! if I could eat everything here everyday I would. Defiantly recommend!!

1  Thank Jake S
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food and coffee is really good, staff are friendly and it’s a great spot for dog spotting as a few patron’s came in with four legged friends in tow. It’s not the cheapest but justified as the quality of everything was very high.
We tried the haddock burger in brioche bun and the chorizo hash with poached eggs and crispy kale. Both were made with lovely fresh ingredients and very tasty.