US$78
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Oban(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The View Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$113
  • Restaurant
Best Western York House Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$82
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Congress Apartments(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$62
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Afton Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$104
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$224
US$218
All reviewson arrivaljaneliftproprietorensuite
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had difficulty getting accommodation in East Sussex (Glyndebourne was on, and some other events) but eventually booked into the Park View Hotel. We were there for only one night so this isn't a comprehensive review. The hotel is in a very high, very narrow building but luckily with a lift (albeit a tine and very slow lift). The proprietor was cheeful and welcoming, the room and bed comfortable and the en-suite clean and airy. While there is nothing particularly outstanding about this hotel it was clearly a good choice for us for the one night. We had to hurry away in the morning with no chance for breakfast but that did smell good. Large and long flight of setps to the front door.

Room Tip: Go high if you like small lifts ortherwise go low.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BillChadkirk
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Really enjoyed my stay at Park View hotel. The hotel is in a beautiful character building with high ceilings and large bedrooms. Jane is an absolute star! I booked the room as I was attending a party at Winter Gardens, which is literally 1 minute walk from the hotel. When I mentioned my party dress was a bit too long, Jane offered to do the alterations. On top of this she also lend me one of her coats so I could arrive at the party in style! I have never had such a lovely service. On top of that, Jane is really good fun. My room was spacious, with all facilities I required.The location is ideal, it is just a few minutes walk to the sea front in a nice quiet area.. This is one of those places that make you feel welcome and at home. I will definately return to this hotel when I am in the area...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
parkviewhotel2016, Owner at Park View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

It is always a pleasure to help those who really appreciate it ... Thank you for your perceptive comments... you highlight all the important aspects that I attempt ot provide.....Hope i see you again ... we can have more fun !!!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great family run hotel. Just keep Jane informed of your wishes and a pleasant stay is guaranteed. The location was perfect as I was attending a Bridge Congress in the Winter Gardens, just across the road. My room, 3a was done with TLC and although small was good value. Have already booked for next year.

Room Tip: Any. Just give your preferences to Ms Manners
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
parkviewhotel2016, Owner at Park View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2016

Thank you for speaking my thoughts....
Sorry, but I don't have the time to respond to the many reviews.... I feel my time is better spent communicating with the guests I have around me .... as most of you will know, I am a bit of a chatterbox!! I really enjoy the banter, the fun and laughter we share, the positive ideas that are exchanged, resulting in a relaxed, fun stay for most of my guests! No boxes to tick, no reports to write, just a positve/worthwhile friendly exchange! We all learn, we all have fun, and we all feel recharged to face the challenges of everyday life ....
So , please come and stay... but please communicate first... your wishes, your specific needs, so that my efforts are directed in the right direction for you !!! But most of all, bring a positve mind... it's infectious !

Thank You for reading ..

Reviewed 28 August 2016

The reviews here are very extreme - either a shambles or quirky and friendly. The location is good, rooms are ok for the price point, so it really depends on what you want from a landlady. Waiting 2 hours to check in whilst you hear the mobile phone you are supposed to call ringing unattended nearby is either completely unacceptable or you think sometimes people forget that the best thing with mobile phones is that they are......mobile, ie you take them with you when you pop out to watch tennis. There is nothing average about this place but I could not decide what the real rating should be here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

The prices i charge do not allow for a constant receptionist.....apologies for leaving my mobile, so i could return within 2 mins.....but your friends did say they were waiting for you , and they knew where I was... watching the Tennis !!! It's why i live here, so i try to go over the road to watch it, play when i can ... It keeps me human !!Jane Manners

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

If you want a boring corporate hotel, don't come here. If however you want to enjoy yourself and want a welcoming and hospitable venue with good food and very friendly staff - come here! We'll be back!
Close to all amenities and theatre venues.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for appreciating what is on offer here.... hope we see you again ...