US$65
  • Free Breakfast
Best Western Lansdowne Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

The View Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$58
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Best Western York House Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$82
  • Pool
US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Congress Apartments(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$62
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$225
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$350/night.

Afton Hotel(Eastbourne)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
1,063 results
All reviewssea frontwowcher dealtown centretravel lodgecrown and anchorironing boardparking voucherbudget hotelgood sizereception stafftwo nightstea and coffee facilitiesper daya sea view roombuffet stylenight stayshort stay
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This is the second review I have written for this place as my first seems to have been removed!
Firstly the staff, some are ok but on the whole they are rude and to be blunt... not interested.
Secondly, the fact that my iPad was stolen from my room and absolutely no action was taken by the hotel! None at all! Their response was you have to call the police, which I did but as usual you get nowhere. Then to add insult to injury my running shoes were taken from my room and another member of my team had a brand new pair of shoes taken too.
These miraculously reappeared after 2 days mixed in with the cleaners equipment!
Strange !!!!
The deputy/duty manager even went as far as to suggest it could be one of my own team members doing the thieving!
I have since moved my team of 16 men out of the hotel to alternative accommodation and will be taking this matter up with the Britannia Hotel Group managing director. My advice to anyone thinking of staying here is to think again. Shockingly bad on all fronts. I will update once I hear back from the MD.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Ash-H73
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I booked a twin room, it was very clean, had a sea view with all the amenities you need. The best thing about the hotel is the staff, they are excellent. Very friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. the hotel us in a great location

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The service is friendly and professional. The rooms are ok-sized, if you can get hold of a place with seaview , you' ll enjoy this. It was a pity we couldn' t open the windows fully or use the balcony. That the place seems to be a favorite with teenage language students may be a trial for people that need a good night's sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank teachmail
Reviewed 30 July 2017

When we arrived and found somewhere to park the reception staff were welcoming we had booked a two night stay. On the second day after being out all day we came back to our room where we discovered our hotel room door left open with a large bottle of cleaning product next to the television. I checked our belongings and telephoned reception to inform them to be told that it happens sometimes he said I will be up soon to get the cleaning product he said do not touch it . I was shocked but sure I would get an apology when he arrived. Ten minutes later he took the bottle saying what is in it, it it has no label on it. I said I am more worried about my room being left open he said if anything is stolen let me know. We were very concerned about the lack of care for our belongings. Then in the early hours of the morning our internal phone was rang at 2.30, 2.45, 3.00 we took the phone off the hook, when I told reception he said we have no way of knowing who did it as they have lots of people staying at the hotel. We left early in the morning. I left the same review at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great location on the sea front
Free Parking opposite
Friendly staff on reception
Clean bathroom and bedroom
Close to all amenities town theatre pier shops
lovely breakfast and good variety
What more could you want and only paid £50 for 2 people